Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Smith M&P Shield vs. Sig P365

Feedback Score
    I stuck with the Shields mainly because they fit my hands. I have 2 in 9mm and 2 in .45.

Feedback Score
    I have had both but no longer have a Shield. The Shield is a nice little gun though, if that feels better to you that's a good reason to buy it.

I carry a Sig P365 every day and have since they first came out. The Sig feels real good in my hand and I now have almost 2,000 rounds through it without a single issue.

But, the sole reason is because it fits my hand better not because I think the Sig is a better gun.
    Bud

Feedback Score
    Bought my p365 in March and have about 2,000 rounds through it with no issues. Most of those rounds were Federal 150 HST and a few boxes of 115 Blazer Brass. No issues at all to date. The capacity, sights and trigger are what convinced me to stay with it.

Feedback Score
    I have the Shield 9 1.0.
    Did the Apex trigger and night sights.
    I'm impressed with that little pistol.

Feedback Score
    I have owned a Shield 1.0 PC for a year and a Shield 2.0 for almost 6 months now. I avowed in 2012 that I'd wouldn't ever own a Shield because of the crap trigger and it felt cheap. Now it is my favorite EDC, especially the PC.

To me the 365 doesn't fit my hand all that great and the trigger is meh. I have zero desire to switch. But in another 6 or 7 years who knows?

Feedback Score
    I’ve had both and prefer the P365. I have smaller hands so I’ve never really had an issue with the size of the SIG. However, I did just swap out the grip module for one from the XL module and like it even better now that I have a full grip regardless of which size magazine I’m using and the 12-rounders drop free every time.

Feedback Score
    Just sold my G43 to fund a P365 after shooting a rental far better than my G43 that I’ve had some good practice with. Much more enjoyable and accurate.

Feedback Score
    I own both and carry the Sig all the time. I have small hands and find that the 365 fits me better. Both are very accurate, though I shoot the Sig a little better.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314