Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Should We Be Worried About the Dangers of 5G?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Just like every other pronouncement by scientists...there is always a huge cause and effect problem. Maybe someone already said it...but correlation doesn't equal causation.

But I've worked my whole life basking in EMF as a phone guy...it's probably why I'm a rapist. That's a joke by the way.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    Just like every other pronouncement by scientists...there is always a huge cause and effect problem. Maybe someone already said it...but correlation doesn't equal causation.

But I've worked my whole life basking in EMF as a phone guy....
    But how old are you and what kind of exposure? Let's take an example: Is second-hand smoke really as bad as first-hand smoke? Is your exposure low-level or pretty substantial?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Safari View Post
    But how old are you and what kind of exposure? Let's take an example: Is second-hand smoke really as bad as first-hand smoke? Is your exposure low-level or pretty substantial?
    I've worked in phone company central offices for 40 years. In my mid sixties. Not really sure if my exposure is at the 5G level but i have worked around fiber nodes (operating in the gigahertz) range, plus every other type of electronic muxes and digital switches that 3 big companies have used.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    So do I need to cover my house in tin foil once the 5gs take over?
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    So do I need to cover my house in tin foil once the 5gs take over?
    No you need a faraday cage, like Gene Hackman had in Enemy of the State.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123