Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: M4A1 SOCOM 6920 2019 Models from Charlies' Custom Clones

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I just picked up a M4A1 complete lower off of GB and was surprised that it's rollmark was laser engraved and looks nothing like my issue M4A1 (or the pics posted above). I'm honestly pretty disappointed as the whole point was marking to make a clone of my work gun. It's not the end of the world, but I probably wouldn't have ordered it had I known they were going to look like that.
    PRAISE THE FALLEN
    SSG Kevin Roberts KIA 7-May-08
    1Lt Nick Dewhirst KIA 20-July-08
    Cpl Charles Gaffney KIA 24-Dec-08
    Spc Peter Courcy KIA 10-Feb-09
    PFC Jason Watson KIA 10-Feb-09

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by pomyc View Post
    Is this your attempt at sarcasm/humor?A BCM upper and AERO lower when we’re talking about a true COLT M4A1 CLONE? Maybe go back and read the OP’s original post.

A little education for you, a Colt pinned FH is not a BCM A2X FH. So, obviously, as such, they would be different, yes? The pinned Colt FH is a different style and about 1/4 inch longer than a BCM A2X. Makes not one bit of difference from a practical standpoint. I do have to admit, it’s not as aesthetically pleasing however.

Still can’t get over the AERO M4A1 lower suggestion... Because there are so many of those in the wild... who wouldn’t want one as a COLT clone? Who? Had to have been sarcasm... had to.
    No reason to get so upset.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    Lol @ Aero Lower and BCM suggestion.
    https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...cision-Quality

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Can you post a pic? I’m curious to what you got. Colt made earlier versions of the SOCOM that were only rollmarked M4A1 CARBINE, and not “Property of. US Gov’t M4A1 Carbine.”

Is that what you got?

Quote Originally Posted by kaltesherz View Post
    I just picked up a M4A1 complete lower off of GB and was surprised that it's rollmark was laser engraved and looks nothing like my issue M4A1 (or the pics posted above). I'm honestly pretty disappointed as the whole point was marking to make a clone of my work gun. It's not the end of the world, but I probably wouldn't have ordered it had I known they were going to look like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Not a true clone. The quality is not the problem.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pomyc View Post
    Can you post a pic? I’m curious to what you got. Colt made earlier versions of the SOCOM that were only rollmarked M4A1 CARBINE, and not “Property of. US Gov’t M4A1 Carbine.”

Is that what you got?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PRAISE THE FALLEN
    SSG Kevin Roberts KIA 7-May-08
    1Lt Nick Dewhirst KIA 20-July-08
    Cpl Charles Gaffney KIA 24-Dec-08
    Spc Peter Courcy KIA 10-Feb-09
    PFC Jason Watson KIA 10-Feb-09

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ftrinida1 View Post
    This rifle was issued to one of the Marines I was working with.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Side note: Is that weapon equipped with a back up rear sight? Kind of hard to tell, but it seems like it doesn't have one. I'm just curious more than anything.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer_Man View Post
    Side note: Is that weapon equipped with a back up rear sight? Kind of hard to tell, but it seems like it doesn't have one. I'm just curious more than anything.
    No it is. And why would it?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer_Man View Post
    I don't think that particular one did. Most of them had buis and they were all matech. This is for the rifles with kac ris rails.

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ftrinida1 View Post
    I don't think that particular one did. Most of them had buis and they were all matech. This is for the rifles with kac ris rails.

Interesting. Glad you mentioned the Matech, as I was curious what buis the Marines were issuing with their M4A1s. I was a bit surprised to not see a buis on that rifle, as I'm sure the Marines don't exactly approve of troops altering their assigned weapons, but maybe you're dealing with people more high speed than not.
    Last edited by Hammer_Man; 05-22-19 at 15:36.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast