Picked up a extra 12 round mag for the P365, and took it out for a test hop. I was reminded how much I liked these pistols.
Recoil-wise, it kicks more than the G42 I was firing with it, but the Sig isn't a hard kicker. Subjectively, it's milder than a similarly-sized G43 or Kimber Solo.
It is also easy-racking, at least partially because of really grippy grooves, and a mild recoil spring. It seems Sig traded spring weight for slide weight. It perhaps makes the gun a little heavier, but easier to manipulate. It may well make it less liable to limp wristing.
I like the trigger. It seems less troubled by a firm trigger press than, say, a Glock with its 'wall' at the end of the stroke. It's relatively light and has a good mechanical feel, as contrasted to poly-triggered guns.
I like the sights. In some ways I prefer the Glock 'ball in the box', but the green ringed front sight is easy to pick up. Night sights are, of course, standard.
I like the magazine capacity, 10 or 12 rounds from the factory...no add-on mag extensions needed. Yeah, it takes a Lula to load the mags, at least initially, and it is a huge help permanently.
I do like the size; it is literally the same as my much-loved 42. It is heavier than the Glock, which is noticeable in a pocket.
I like the grip; it fits my hand, and the texture.
Faults? For draw from a pocket, it could be more rounded at the end of the slide. Reliability-wise, mine has been stone reliable. It has not shown wear or battering. Extra mags are available, but somewhat pricey. 10s are to be had for $30ish, and the last 12 was $37. Sig is mighty proud of their mags.
Moon