Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jihad Johnnie Walker Lindh Being Released from Prison Early

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    That POS didn't even serve out his full sentence.

Lindh, dubbed the "American Taliban," had been serving his sentence at the Terre Haute, Indiana facility. He was discharged several years before completing the 20-year prison sentence he received for joining and supporting the Taliban, with officials citing "good behavior" for the early release. The former Islamist fighter and enemy combatant, named “Detainee 001 in the war on terror,” was captured alongside a group of Taliban fighters in 2001, just months after the Sept. 11 attacks and the start of the war in Afghanistan.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/60402449...#sp=show-clips

NH Senator demands reason for early release
    https://video.foxnews.com/v/60401791...#sp=show-clips
    Last edited by platoonDaddy; 05-23-19 at 08:26.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by platoonDaddy View Post
    That POS didn't even serve out his full sentence
    See post #2.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    He'll disappears for awhile, but end up on the staff of some Democrat politician or a college professor at some point. He marries Bo Begdhal and lives happily ever after?
    He got Irish citizenship, I'd think he'd head there as soon as he is able.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    He got Irish citizenship, I'd think he'd head there as soon as he is able.
    If he ever gets his passport back. I'm sure he's also on the no fly list. So he'll have to take the slow boat if he wants to leave CONUS.

My feeling about it is why didn't all those JDAMs miss that pink building or why didn't all those grenades, RPGs, machine gun fires, burning fuel and finally the flood of freezing water get him in the hole of that pink house.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    If he ever gets his passport back. I'm sure he's also on the no fly list. So he'll have to take the slow boat if he wants to leave CONUS.
    Dang. I keep getting this mental image of the US going to war with Iran, and this oxygen thief ends up in a SWAT roundup of a bunch of jihadist types. The CIA guy is looking over the captures, and suddenly exclaims, "YOU! I remember YOU!" Sends a chill up my spine.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Safari View Post
    ...This oxygen thief ends up in a SWAT roundup of a bunch of jihadist types. The CIA guy is looking over the captures, and suddenly exclaims, "YOU! I remember YOU!" Sends a chill up my spine.
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post

My feeling about it is why didn't all those JDAMs miss that pink building or why didn't all those grenades, RPGs, machine gun fires, burning fuel and finally the flood of freezing water get him in the hole of that pink house.
    He should have been bulldozed into a mass grave with a bullet to the back of his head in 2001. No one would have been any the wiser. But he has riiiights.

Anyone remember his fake-ass "accent" in the video when he was captured? He makes me sick. He should be dead for almost 20 years now----just like Johnny Spann.
    Last edited by ABNAK; 05-23-19 at 18:55.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Too bad Special Operations Chief Edward Gallagher wasn’t around in ‘01 when this POS was captured. He would have known how to solve the problem.

Oops... too soon?

Feedback Score
    Perhaps the gods are listening after all:

https://www.breitbart.com/national-s...of-terrorists/

Senators Tom Cotton (R-AR) and Richard Shelby (R-AL) on Thursday introduced the No Leniency for Terrorists Act of 2019, a bill that would make convicted terrorists ineligible for early release from prison due to “good behavior.” Rep. Bradley Byrne (R-AL) introduced companion legislation in the House.
    The bill was clearly and explicitly inspired by the early release of “American Taliban” John Walker Lindh, who served only 17 years of the 20-year sentence handed down after he was captured on the battlefields of Afghanistan while fighting for the enemy.
    “Our safety depends on keeping dangerous terrorists where they can’t harm Americans, but right now even unrepentant terrorists are eligible for early release from prison, sometimes for so-called ‘good behavior.’ Supporting radical Islamist groups like ISIS is savage behavior, not good behavior,” said Sen. Cotton.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    3 more years isn't going to change him from a taliban to a God fearing Christian singing God Bless the USA. The die was cast 17 years ago.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast