Thread: SOLD: Smith and Wesson 629-3 Classic DX .44 mag, 5 inch. Trades added, price reduced

Feedback Score
    43 (98%)

SOLD: Smith and Wesson 629-3 Classic DX .44 mag, 5 inch. Trades added, price reduced

SOLD: Smith and Wesson 629-3 Classic DX is in great collector/firing condition. With just a hint of a cylinder drag line and one small scratch on the stainless steel barrel. The rubber Hogue Monogrips with S&W medallions retain +90% of their original texture. Fixed front sight and adjustable rear. Stainless steel frame, barrel and cylinder. Lock-up is right and it does not appear to have been fired much. I want to keep it, but I just don't "need" it as much as I thought I did. I've put 5 rounds through it...which was enough for me. Comes as pictured, which is how I purchased it.

The Classic DX models are getting harder and harder to find, with the 5 inch Classic DX being even more rare. Some more info on what the DX designation means can be found here: Classic DX)

I'm asking what I paid for it, which is $[s]1199[/s] $1000+$30 shipping. USPS Money Order is preferred. Please email for fastest response.
    I'll consider trades +/- $ for:
    S&W 19 Carry Comp
    S&W L Comp
    Colt Wiley Clapp 9mm 1911
    10mm 1911 (no Kimbers)
    Colt Cobra (new model)
    or just ask.

Last edited by operator81; 06-26-19 at 08:39.

Feedback Score
    43 (98%)
    Bump. Price reduced, trades added.

Feedback Score
    43 (98%)
    Bump.