Hey Bret,
Thanks for the LINK and posting the question about these, I have never heard of them. I have to say, for the Price of the Set, with them being made, from 7075-T6 and the machining mating area with 45deg. angles that they cut into them. This is Much Better then some of the other companies that do AR10s with the rounded version. Plus they supply these with tensioning screw(s), just Incredible!
I see the contact # is Fla., I wonder if they are made there, IF So, the price is even More Unbelievable!

I'll be trying some of these 80%ers, I wish they made the AR9 Lowers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
Yes, sorry about the delay. I have not had a chance to build it yet, but I can comment on the cosmetics. The machining looks excellent. I think the fit will be good, but there may be an ever so slight gap between the receivers in the area where the mating surface changes from horizontal to vertical. I won't know for sure until I install the receiver pins. The finish of the two receivers is close but not exact. The upper has a bit more of a purple color, but it's probably not noticeable to most people.