Thread: TC Dimension rifles

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

TC Dimension rifles

As A left handed left eye dominant shooter I am always on the look out for "left handed" guns. I recently purchased a Thompson Center Dimensions rifle in 30-06 and with a set of some propitiatory barrel switch out tools along with a proper bolt for both calibers. The stock appears to had intentionally made as ugly as possible but it feel great when I raise the rifle. Well for those that do not know they were released around 2011 or 12 and never really caught on discontinued last yer I believe. Well now I have 3 of four bolts(AB&C)and 6 barrels. Not surprisingly the one I want now and thought would be an easy find is 223 REM. Well so much for easy to find, l'm starting to think I am more likely to find hens teeth. Any other TC Dimension rifle shooters here?(was able to get a 223 barrel mag & mag housing.)
    Last edited by 10MMGary; 06-06-19 at 19:00. Reason: Too many replies.
    Married to my hero life saver best friend wife & proud father of 2.

BSmith "But, some of the shit falls under the "just because you can..."
    Iraqgunz "Enough of your nonsense. Please check yourself post haste."
    markm "If you like the side charger and see the lack of dust cover as a plus, you should double down on bad ideas and get a piston as well. A case of Independece Ammo will be the icing on the cake."