Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Interesting results after grouping my standard and BFH BCM barrels - update 02 JUN

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Where have you been shooting outdoors?

I’m in NoVa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I haven’t been in NoVA for a little bit, I’m at FT Lee in Petersburg and they have a decent outdoor range. When I am in NoVA, I just go to ESS. Hopefully I’ll be able to swing by this weekend and maybe next weekend, then we move out to Colorado.

Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    I’d guess you’re feeling better at having an answer with the scope that can explain your problem Wake.
    I would.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)

Interesting results after grouping my standard and BFH BCM barrels - update 02 JUN

Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    I’d guess you’re feeling better at having an answer with the scope that can explain your problem Wake.
    I would.
    Yeah I definitely am. I’m kind of surprised that it happened to that scope, but I think I’ve said before that it was a hard fall.

Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Any and everything can fail.
    “Trust, but verify”.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    Any and everything can fail.
    “Trust, but verify”.
    Yup, three of my threads here are living proof. I've had a Noveske with a faulty chrome lining job from the factory, a KAC with chamber issues from the factory, and I broke a Razor in one drop. All in less than four years. My stuff better be invincible for the next five, at least.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Yup, three of my threads here are living proof. I've had a Noveske with a faulty chrome lining job from the factory, a KAC with chamber issues from the factory, and I broke a Razor in one drop. All in less than four years. My stuff better be invincible for the next five, at least.
    Sounds like an extended PV2/1LT curse! I kid, I kid...but we all know at least one guy who gets hit by all the bad luck.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Have you ever reached a final conclusion on this BCM upper? Did you keep it, sold it, rebuilt it? How was the accuracy at the end?

Thanks,

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by alx01 View Post
    Have you ever reached a final conclusion on this BCM upper? Did you keep it, sold it, rebuilt it? How was the accuracy at the end?

Thanks,
    Post 56 was the last time I've been able to shoot the upper, BCM rebarreld it shortly before that. I haven't gotten the chance to shoot it with the repaired Razor to see if I can tighten those groups up, but between the ammo and EOTech, I feel pretty confident that it's a solid shooter now.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789