Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Anyone see the new Hungarian FEG SVD yet?

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RetroRevolver77 View Post
    Or an investor considering the cheapest Chinese SVD's are going for over $8K with some Russian ones going for twice that.
    If people are consistently making a month’s wages in profit off individual secondhand commie rifles, then I am definitely living my life wrong. You could well have a point, though.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Or an investor considering the cheapest Chinese SVD's are going for over $8K with some Russian ones going for twice that.
    Still, doesn't mean it's worth it. Just cause someone feels like dumping almost $10k into a svd doesn't mean it's worth it

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    Still, doesn't mean it's worth it. Just cause someone feels like dumping almost $10k into a svd doesn't mean it's worth it
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder (or buyer!).

As long as there are "collectors" who just must have it, and quantities are carefully controlled with maximum profit in mind, they will make mint. I will not be dropping $4K or more for one, but there are quite a few who will.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder (or buyer!).

As long as there are "collectors" who just must have it, and quantities are carefully controlled with maximum profit in mind, they will make mint. I will not be dropping $4K or more for one, but there are quite a few who will.
    Oh I know! I signed up on theAKforum early on in hopes that maybe it'll be less. I have two Holy Grail impractical guns I want. One is the SVD, the other is a Mauser C96 pistol. I don't own either because despite my desire to have one is still overpowered by logic! No way am I paying over a grand for a C96, doesn't matter how much I want it or how much money I make. Same for the SVD. I can make Jeff Bezos money and still not buy either because the way I see it is I'm paying $50k for a $17k basic Corolla

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    My goal is a US made one with FEG barrels and other parts.

I want the SzVD to stop being exotic and is American as moms apple pie.
    I believe in peace, love and extremely violent weapons systems... just in case that whole peace-and-love thing doesn't work out.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    im pretty much with the 2.5K crowd anything more than that is more than I'm willing to spend! Lot more capable and better platforms available in the 4K price range!
    Army Veteran , Lifetime NRA Member,

Feedback Score
    Delete.
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 08-01-20 at 12:20.

Feedback Score
    Any word yet on the importation of the SA-85M's? ABNAK was asking if I'd sell one of my original pre-bans but finding them is becoming difficult these days. Told him to talk to you about the new ones coming in.
    I PM'd him about that very subject but haven't heard back yet.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Hey guys

The SA85mP is still waiting ATF import approval and it's been that way since March.

The HD18 is nearly half way done on parts and awaits the assembly shop.

The magazines are done and ready to ship.

Meanwhile, we are gearing up to produce Hi power pistols again along the classic p35 line and then a modernized updated version.

Wanted to share some weird stuff FEG made like a trainer rpg7 rocket that shoots 7.62x39.

In the end, we are negotiating with importers for other stuff we'd like to let go including PKMs.
    Sks that were FEG rearsenaled and also mosins ..thousands of Mosins and other supplies including LPO50 flame throwers we found that FEG made.

Mainly, the production is going along but a bit slower than I anticipated because of labor contracts.

We are at the half way mark and the POSP1 scopes are awaiting assembly and purging.

Any PMs I'll answer as best and fast as I can.

Just hammered at the warehouse as I'm not allowed at the production area.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I believe in peace, love and extremely violent weapons systems... just in case that whole peace-and-love thing doesn't work out.

Feedback Score
    I'm in for an RPG7 sub cal or three.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast