Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Goodbye New Jermany, Hello Freedom (for now)

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    "Cable guy comes in on Thursday and sees a bin of sorted spent 308 brass I intend to reload"

Please don't think you have escaped crime by moving south. I would keep everything gun related out of plain view. Too many people have the keys to your apartment. An example is the pest control company.. They pretty much go through every room in the apartment at least 4 times a year. Most are honest but some have been tied to burglaries down here.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GH41 View Post
    "Cable guy comes in on Thursday and sees a bin of sorted spent 308 brass I intend to reload"

Please don't think you have escaped crime by moving south. I would keep everything gun related out of plain view. Too many people have the keys to your apartment. An example is the pest control company.. They pretty much go through every room in the apartment at least 4 times a year. Most are honest but some have been tied to burglaries down here.
    Agreed. And....there are lots of liberal turds in Wake, Durham, and Orange counties. Why let anyone other than a trusted friend in on your hoplophilia.
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshNC View Post
    Agreed. And....there are lots of liberal turds in Wake, Durham, and Orange counties. Why let anyone other than a trusted friend in on your hoplophilia.
    Yes. Yes, yes, yes, a thousand times, yes.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GTF425 View Post
    Hear, hear! I used to love competing there.

I’m planning to move to NC myself after the Misses finishes her Residency. We’re thinking about Raleigh as well.
    I was a medic in 3 of the counties in the Triangle. If y'all come Raleigh, give me a shout if you're looking for info on local EMS.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I agree about the security aspects. I hid everything else but with boxes everywhere that bin remained in the open.

No place is safe from crime, I totally get it. There is a security system which logs every door and window opening and the app on my phone shows me every time a door opens. No level of security is impenetrable but for now I am working from home so that helps.

I appreciate the heads up guys.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456