Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Blade Show 2019, Attending?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bgoode View Post

Dang it man, it would be a pleasure to own one of those. Looks like it would work really nice on a moose.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Pretty sure I know where that place is.

If you go to Blade this year, you need to post some pics of the cool stuff you see.

I will be there, already got the tickets for me and the Mrs. Will try to take some pics, at least of what I'll be getting.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post

I will be there, already got the tickets for me and the Mrs. Will try to take some pics, at least of what I'll be getting.
    Schweet! I will look forward to it. Nothing warms my heart more than nice pics of blades and guns.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Guy who made this blade for me will be at booth 14K:

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...21#post2739521
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    We can meet up at that booth

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    We can meet up at that booth
    Smells like a plan!
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Smells like a plan!
    14K looks like a table, not a full booth, according to the map of the floor.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    14K looks like a table, not a full booth, according to the map of the floor.
    Makes sense. He's a one man shop coming from Germany.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Makes sense. He's a one man shop coming from Germany.
    Wow, long trip and lots of expenses. I wonder how much those tables cost for the show.

BTW, the air conditioning system of the Galleria sucks. They can't keep up with the full load of packed house, so it will be a little warm and stuffy in the main room. There's very little food vendors. There's a Chickfilet cart that have limited supply of sandwiches and fries. Subway is downstairs by the sometimes work, sometimes not working escalators. There's a fake Chinese fast food (fake as is slow and not so good). There's a sit down restaurant that's not so fast. I guess I don't have much good to say about the food amenities at the Galleria. There's enough food to fill you up until you're ready for a real meal away from the show. Parking is at a premium. Oh, and the mall across the street is crime ridden . If you have your FL carry permit, I suggest you bring it and your blaster.

Where are you staying?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Wow, long trip and lots of expenses. I wonder how much those tables cost for the show.

BTW, the air conditioning system of the Galleria sucks. They can't keep up with the full load of packed house, so it will be a little warm and stuffy in the main room. There's very little food vendors. There's a Chickfilet cart that have limited supply of sandwiches and fries. Subway is downstairs by the sometimes work, sometimes not working escalators. There's a fake Chinese fast food (fake as is slow and not so good). There's a sit down restaurant that's not so fast. I guess I don't have much good to say about the food amenities at the Galleria. There's enough food to fill you up until you're ready for a real meal away from the show. Parking is at a premium. Oh, and the mall across the street is crime ridden . If you have your FL carry permit, I suggest you bring it and your blaster.

Where are you staying?
    At the Courtyard Atlanta Cumberland Galleria. It's less than half mile it says, so if weather allows, will walk it. If not, Uber it. I was gonna drive from FL, but I hate long drives and went the pussy route, and got a plane ticket. End of the day, there's not actual $ savings in the drive, so flying.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast