Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rambo: Last Blood

Feedback Score

Rambo: Last Blood

Looks good. Don't count on it being the last, I thought that they had finished out his story pretty well in the last one.

Looks like he takes on the Cartels?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Shows more promise than Terminator but why couldnt he have long hair still?

Feedback Score
    Meh.......nope. Should have left well enough alone. Didn’t Rambo die in one of those expendables movies?

Feedback Score
    Looks okay. I'll probably see it just because it's the last chapter and I have the same attitude toward Star Wars.

Reminds me of the Schwarzenegger movie Commando: Retired badass special forces guy has to come out of retirement and put the whoop ass on some bad guys.

Makes you think what Commando redone as a geezer action movie would be.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    This....could be good if it doesnt get stupid. Stallone knows how to reign himself in more than Schwarzenegger.

I hope Rambo's father isnt killed by the Cartel. That would be cheap. I hope he just dies of old age juuust as he and Rambo have reconnected. Rambo is just trying to rebuild his life again and the Cartels use his property and his grief and old age make it where he just doesnt care anymore. He has no father figure and no children of his own.

This could get especially dark and grim if they are smart with it. Real Jason Voorhees type mess. And at the end he fights the cops for trying to stop him

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    This....could be good if it doesnt get stupid. Stallone knows how to reign himself in more than Schwarzenegger.

I hope Rambo's father isnt killed by the Cartel. That would be cheap. I hope he just dies of old age juuust as he and Rambo have reconnected. Rambo is just trying to rebuild his life again and the Cartels use his property and his grief and old age make it where he just doesnt care anymore. He has no father figure and no children of his own.

This could get especially dark and grim if they are smart with it. Real Jason Voorhees type mess. And at the end he fights the cops for trying to stop him
    And you probably won't be happy unless you see crucifixions, right?

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Looks better than the Top Gun sequel. I'm in.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    But will there be human bodies literally turned into hamburger by point-blank Browning M2 fire?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Cool. I can't wait to see him shoot nuclear tipped arrows 1500 yards and blow up entire convoys.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Nope! Reminds me of this

https://youtu.be/pGb_nQZrvFU

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast