Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Rambo: Last Blood

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    They should have ended First Blood like the original book and left well enough alone.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PD Sgt. View Post
    They should have ended First Blood like the original book and left well enough alone.
    NOTHING IS OVER! NOTHING!
    YOU DON'T JUST TURN IT OFF!

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Well, I admit I had minimal interest in this obvious rehash of other movies until the lefties started losing their shit.
    Now I'm gonna see it. BFYTW

Between this, Joker and Chappelle it's a veritable smorgasbord of RWDS viewing material. I'm so glad the mainstream movie industry has decided to take the helm of radicalizing decent young white men; it's nice for them to be able to go to the movies together with their fellow hitler youth instead of being alone on youtube.

In all seriousness though, I find it hilarious that out of the dozens of movies and Tv shows, most of which either start left, or are subverted left after a decent initial offering to lure suckers in, the lefties are STILL mad over the 3-5 movies so far over the last year or so that have bucked the trend a LITTLE in, to be frank, a barely center-line way; essentially they're just decent offerings with less blatant pandering, wherein the left has found *something* to obsess over.
    Such obvious bias and intolerance, but THEY are oppressed...
    Last edited by Jellybean; 09-21-19 at 15:15.
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    In a bit of morbid irony, There were some fairly loud hispanic folks attending the screening I was at.

Once it got REALLY good, one of them said “Tha’s fvckd uuuuuup”. Then geeked out over the vivisection. They actually enjoyed that a solid half of the film was in Spanish. And the highlight of their commentary was as “mang, chola pissin’ off RAMBO....tha’s fvcked uuuup.”

The usual black folks were like “Aaw sheeyit! DAAAYUUUUM. WHOA Tha’s some shit right there”.

The highlight of the African American commentary was “Yo did you see dat, bruh?! He straight up came out like Jason and shit!”

The backshooting with the Garand got excited clapping.

I got to a theatre in a less than gentrified area because A. It’s like being in MST3K and B. Firefly don’t pay $20 to see a movie.

So if anything Rambo is uniting the races.
    Last edited by Firefly; 09-21-19 at 15:26.

Feedback Score
    I don’t see movies in the theater, I might have to catch this one in theater though.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post

So if anything Rambo is uniting the races.
    Yeah, that was my point.
    Nobody cares.
    Except the usual pantywaisted dipshits.
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    Saw it yesterday. No complaints - it was pretty much what I expected it to be. Stallone has indicated that he might like to see a prequel, what John Rambo was like before he joined the Army.

The Benelli M1 Super 90 made a brief appearance in the film:

I could swear that Rambo racked the slide when firing, but IMFDB lists it as a semiauto.

http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Rambo:_Last_Blood
    Last edited by Slater; 09-22-19 at 09:53.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slater View Post
    Saw it yesterday. No complaints - it was pretty much what I expected it to be. Stallone has indicated that he might like to see a prequel, what John Rambo was like before he joined the Army.

The Benelli M1 Super 90 made a brief appearance in the film:

I could swear that Rambo racked the slide when firing, but IMFDB lists it as a semiauto.

http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Rambo:_Last_Blood
    They are wrong. Look at the end of the handguard. It is a Benelli M3.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    They are wrong. Look at the end of the handguard. It is a Benelli M3.
    Like the M3 in "Heat" they couldn't get to cycle blanks... Somebody should have talked to the John Wick armorer!

Dennis.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Apparently, most of the filming was done in Bulgaria and the Canary Islands. Heck, I originally thought it was filmed in Arizona and/or Mexico.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast