Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rambo: Last Blood

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I could care less if I ever see another Stallone flick.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I heard they're bringing in Shia LaBeouf to play his long-lost son so they can appeal to the younger generation reboot the series after he's gone in an effort to keep the gravy train rolling for decades to come.

...too soon?
    I'm not fat, I'm tactically padded.

Tactical Commander Fast Action Response Team (F.A.R.T.)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jer View Post
    I heard they're bringing in Shia LaBeouf to play his long-lost son so they can appeal to the younger generation reboot the series after he's gone in an effort to keep the gravy train rolling for decades to come.

...too soon?
    As long as Rambo doesn't hide in a refrigerator as the nuclear bomb goes off.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    They need to call this "Rambo: Last Drop of Blood" since they're clearly just trying to wring every last buck out of this franchise while he's upright and processing oxygen.
    I'm not fat, I'm tactically padded.

Tactical Commander Fast Action Response Team (F.A.R.T.)

Feedback Score
    Instead of the horribly timed Rambo 3 and mediocre Predator 2,
    The greatest loss to American and Western Culture came because a different movie had not been made.

There should have been a big budget Matrix/Dutch is the same guy, with a Terminator back from the future that had been based on him-
    Teaming up with Rambo, Robocop, and a handful of Predators arriving on earth bound by tradition to have allegiance to Dutch because he killed their clan leader 1v1-

Rushed to a crash site on an island where they have to keep a bunch of Aliens from escaping and making it to the nearby mainland. If they fail, the island will have to be nuked. Which will kill tons of people, the Russians won’t believe why, and the world will end in nuclear destruction. With Rowdy Roddy Piper as Cain Cooper, brother of blain. And I would totally have been cool with Mcclane and Riggs on the island for whatever reason wrapped up in it when the Aliens landed. Murtagh could have been there with Riggs as well. Investigating on the sly something they thought was there. MCclane was there Lost on a boat after a trip to see his wife who kicked him out and he decided to go fishing.

Pretty much everybody dies. Except Murtagh, who is so messed up he changes his name to Harrigan and starts a new life near amnestic except for nightmares.

The Alien franchise is unaffected.
    The Terminator series is unaffected.
    Predator series is unaffected.
    Robocop series is unaffected.
    With any luck they don’t suck as bad.

We are saved from the rest of the Rambo series.
    “Where weapons may not be carried, it is well to carry weapons.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ramairthree View Post
    The greatest loss to American and Western Culture came because a different movie had not been made.

There should have been a big budget Matrix/Dutch is the same guy, with a Terminator back from the future that had been based on him-
    Teaming up with Rambo, Robocop, and a handful of Predators arriving on earth bound by tradition to have allegiance to Dutch because he killed their clan leader 1v1-

Rushed to a crash site on an island where they have to keep a bunch of Aliens from escaping and making it to the nearby mainland. If they fail, the island will have to be nuked. Which will kill tons of people, the Russians won’t believe why, and the world will end in nuclear destruction. With Rowdy Roddy Piper as Cain Cooper, brother of blain. And I would totally have been cool with Mcclane and Riggs on the island for whatever reason wrapped up in it when the Aliens landed. Murtagh could have been there with Riggs as well. Investigating on the sly something they thought was there. MCclane was there Lost on a boat after a trip to see his wife who kicked him out and he decided to go fishing.

Pretty much everybody dies. Except Murtagh, who is so messed up he changes his name to Harrigan and starts a new life near amnestic except for nightmares.

Add Jack Burton from Big Trouble in Little China as the only survivor who rides off in his big rig at the end and it's a "GO."

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    At least the movie has Paz Vega going for it.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ramairthree View Post

you just described Contra

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    This....could be good if it doesnt get stupid. Stallone knows how to reign himself in more than Schwarzenegger.

I hope Rambo's father isnt killed by the Cartel. That would be cheap. I hope he just dies of old age juuust as he and Rambo have reconnected. Rambo is just trying to rebuild his life again and the Cartels use his property and his grief and old age make it where he just doesnt care anymore. He has no father figure and no children of his own.

This could get especially dark and grim if they are smart with it. Real Jason Voorhees type mess. And at the end he fights the cops for trying to stop him
    I know it won't be even close to this good. I know it won't even be this close to competently done. And I highly suspect the baddies will suffer from the PC nonsense all of hollywood is obsessed with, so I doubt it will be that straightforward....
    BUT-
    Ending it with the cops trying to take him out for doing the dirty shit they were either too timid or too paid off to do themselves, because "we can't have vigilantes running around on our turf" would be a hell of a way to wrap it all up with a call-back to how this whole Rambo mess got started in the first place...
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    This is not going to be as awesome as when he beats a giant Russian to a pulp and avenges his friend.
    This is going to be as awesome as when he beat an AIDS ridden party boy has been to a pulp in a street fight.
    “Where weapons may not be carried, it is well to carry weapons.”

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast