Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Is Your BUG Gun Slowly Becoming Your Main Gun?

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    I carry a Langdon Beretta Vertec, and two J-frame revolvers to church.

So you can put me in the "No" column.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I went from a G19 everywhere to a Shield most of the time and the G19 only when I'm going somewhere with crowds or alcohol consumption (where legal). If I think I need more than a G19 to go somewhere, I don't go to that somewhere.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    2 (75%)
    I'm down to single stack 9mms from G19s and FS M&Ps. Folks need to evaluate their lifestyles and find something that fits. For a time, I could get away with a double stack. Then I couldn't. The pendulum has swung back the other way but there's no reason not the grab a G43 or Shield. Rule #1 of gunfighting: Have a gun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaykayyy
    And to the guys whining about spending more on training, and relying less on the hardware, you just sound like your [sic] trying to make yourself feel superior.

Feedback Score
    32 (97%)
    Yes. I was carrying a Bodyguard .380 instead of my Glock 19. Sold it and bought a Glock 48. Basically, a slimmer, lighter 19.
    I must study politics and war, that our sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy. - John Adams

The AK guys are all about the reach around. - Garand Thumb.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Alright.

This year, I've gone from a Glock 48 to a Glock 19 to a Glock 17. And starting tomorrow, I'm continuing on to a Beretta 92G Elite LTT with an X300U on it.

" Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    My BUG is Beretta Jetfire .25.

I can't bring myself to carry it alone.

I'm going to try out a Beretta Tomcat .32. If its reliable I may carry it by itself (when I dont feel like a belt-gun) and a couple extra mags. And a blade.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345