Thread: Custom mid-lenth 14.7" AR15 cerakoted FDE (PRICE DROP)

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Lightbulb Custom mid-lenth 14.7" AR15 cerakoted FDE (PRICE DROP)

Had this piece upper built and cerakoted by STS Arms (http://stsarms.com/) in OR back in 2011, but it doesn't get shot anymore, & I'm looking for a CZ Bren 805 S1 pistol to replace it. So here's the specifics;

FDE cerakoted DSA A3 upper that Sam completed (barreled the upper) for me, and he cerakoted one of their stripped Mod. ST-4 lowers for me as well. They cerakoted the bbl for me, because I didn't want to cerakote the RAIL on this project.

Kevin Johnson of the former Johnson Tactical Rifles in Monroeville, PA assembled the lower for me (BCM lower parts kit), as I didn't want to mar the finish. Other components in this project include;

- 14.7 1: 8 twist melonited bbl, M4 cut feedramps
    - Mid-length gas
    - Daniel Defense Low profile gas block
    - PWS 556 brake pinned & welded
    - PSA F/A heavy BCG
    - DSA mil-spec buffer tube, H2 buffer
    - BCM medium charger
    - 11" Noveske SWS Recon quadrail
    - Magpul MOE grip, AVG foregrip, ACS stock, and FDE rail ladders
    - Troy FDE folding BUIS
    - Aimpoint Comp M2 with killflash, FDE rubber armor, bikini lens covers
    - ADM68S absolute co-witness mount, FDE
    - Surefire G2 Nitrolon light, in a Viking Tactical mount
    - Daniel Defense QD slig mounts
    - Gear Sector Coyote tan sling with BLK connectors
    - One (1) 30 rd. FDE windowed M2 PMag included with Ranger floorplate

EVERYTHING on it performs flawlessly, and the cerakoted bbl gives it a look like none other... but it is the rifle I shoot the least, so I need to make room for the new.

$1,200 as it rolls ($900 WITHOUT the ADM mount and Aimpoint).

Can do FTF with a valid PA license AND LTCF. Transfer on YOUR dime. WILL ship on your dime as well to FFL of your preference.

Will take American money, Postal M.O., or gold/silver coins or bullion in payment/trade. PM or e-mail - it's all good. Located in sw PA, for reference.

Last edited by The_War_Wagon; 06-10-19 at 14:48. Reason: sold
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    BUMP!

Will ALSO trade for Aimpoint T-1 (with or without mount) + cash on your end!
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Lightbulb

OK... BEEN a while since I sold a rifle, so it's taken a me some time to get the hang of this.

PRESENTING... this SAME rifle: NOW... CRAP-FREE!

So I stripped off everything BUT the Troy Sights, Magpul grip, mag, & stock.

STILL the same Noveske rail - still the same BCM internals - still the same PSA heavy BCG - and ready to be decorated to taste!

PRICE drop again - now $875!

Pester me for details.
    Last edited by The_War_Wagon; 06-09-19 at 13:49.