Thread: Complete (working) PSA upper w/ carry handle, BCM comp, and Raptor LT - $250

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)

Complete (working) PSA upper w/ carry handle, BCM comp, and Raptor LT - $250

This was a bit of an impulse buy within the last year after my first $200 upper from them worked so well. The only reason I'm selling it is because I'll never really use it since I have the other one. This upper has about 700 rounds through it, mostly brass but about four mags of that was steel. It has functioned perfectly for every single one of those rounds. The bolt is MP marked and staking on the gas key is present, though not the most aggressive I've seen. The BCM comp was professionally installed by Robb since he was already working on another upper for me. This version is their pencil nitride barrel and also includes their mil-spec carry handle, BCM Mod 0 comp, FDE Radian Raptor LT, and BCG. If you want the stock A2 flash hider as well, I think I still have it. Total amount invested is $458 plus the comp install, I'm asking $250 shipped. Payment via PayPal, Zelle, or Venmo. I don't care what you use as long as I receive the total agreed upon price. I can get more pictures if anyone wants and am happy to answer questions.

Trades: Vortex Crossfire red dot

Last edited by Wake27; 06-15-19 at 15:16.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Bump.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Price drop.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)

Complete (working) PSA upper w/ carry handle, BCM comp, and Raptor LT - $250

Price drop to $250. Vortex Crossfire added to trade list.
    Last edited by Wake27; 06-09-19 at 12:56.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Bump. Good beater upper for less than a case of ammo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.