Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Deputy Scot Peterson has been arrested for his failure to act

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tb-av View Post
    wow, that's bad. I honestly have not followed this too well. I really don't know what the various people are supposed to do and who is in charge when and all that. I had no idea he was laying low for the better part of an hour. ... and then go on TV and smile about it as though he was doing exactly what he was supposed to.

I think he's going to be found guilty on something. I guess he better hope his jury of peers are not LEOs and parents.

I had thought he was doing questionable things for maybe a few minutes that could be reasoned as confusion and wrong choices, but 48 minutes, that would seem to have to be purposeful. I mean if he had run around to the wrong building or something but 48 minutes of cover. That's hard to justify.

He sure trained a lot. Sounds like he's a professional student and smiling glad-hander.
    Did you not see this post? The most comprehensive report I have seen. Everyone needs to see that to fully appreciate the compete and total cluster fu%# that was that event from top to bottom and in between:

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...light=parkland
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tb-av View Post
    wow, that's bad.That's hard to justify.
    Really bad. There is no way to justify even one minute of hiding in fear for the person whose sole duty was the safety of those children. If the secretary at the front desk hid under her desk, I could understand that. This guy? No excuse. No hint of the beginning of the benefit of a doubt of an excuse. That coward deserves no leniency, forgiveness, understanding, or kindness of any kind. The only person that deserves worse than him is the lower than dirt at the bottom of a septic tank, poor excuse for a human being, that did the shooting in the first place. And even that is questionable. The shooter is clearly a deranged mentally ill lunatic. Not forgivable, but understandable. This guy is a straight up coward that chose to keep himself safe while listening to innocent children die in close proximity and standing there cowering with the means to stop the mad man in his hand.
    "Literally EVERYTHING is in space, Morty." Grandpa Rick Sanchez

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    My money still says Peterson would have been Johnny on the Spot if some bystander got wind of what was going on and rolled up armed to deal with Cruz.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I think it's too much to ask him to trade his life for other people's children.

Ar any rate, the lawyers say he'll walk because he had no duty to try to protect anybody.

What's also interesting is that 2 or 3 other sheriff deputies showed up, and took up positions in the parking lot. When the city police appeared, they said "what the hell is going on" and went into the school pronto.
    Last edited by Uni-Vibe; 06-06-19 at 23:00.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Uni-Vibe View Post

Ar any rate, the lawyers say he'll walk because he had no duty to try to protect anybody.

What's also interesting is that 2 or 3 other sheriff deputies showed up, and took up positions in the parking lot. When the city police appeared, they said "what the hell is going on" and went into the school pronto.
    Nobody expected him to trade his life. He was expected to immediately engage and stop the murderer. He was trained to do so, and that was the whole point of him being there.
    "Literally EVERYTHING is in space, Morty." Grandpa Rick Sanchez

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

He took taxpayer money on the premise he would for 25 years. That makes him a major league fraud.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

He’s lived his life.

In police work you can do absolutely everything the right way and still die.

They give you a gun for a reason

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345