Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Good launch em all. We can play Fallout for real

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    Agree, that was kind of a no-brainer.
    Well, he was dealing with Piers Morgan.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chadbag View Post
    I don't think Pres. Trump is threatening anybody. I think he was asked about them, and said the only thing a President should say: "We don't want to, but if it comes down to it, and we must, I am capable of doing so." As has been mentioned, it was basically the best thing he could have said. You can't say you'd never use them as they then become worthless and no longer a deterrent.
    Oh yeah, you think so?

Well, let me ask you then, how do you think he would respond if asked about using nukes on Saudi Arabia or Israel?
    Obviously that question would never be asked by any network owned by one/both of the above mentioned groups, but let's say just hypothetically.
    Do you think he would say "We don't want to, but if it comes down to it, and we must, I am capable of doing so." ?
    Mmmmmmmmm, I doubt it.

Btw Saudi Arabia and Israel have, and continue to, do orders of magnitude far more egregious and insidious acts against the interests of the American people (as well as Canadians, Europeans, Australians, etc. you get the picture) than Iran.

Feedback Score

Trump Says He's Ready to Use Nukes

Quote Originally Posted by Honu View Post
    also piers morgan is a moron trying to set him up for a sound bite to be used by the left that is all nothing more
    He and Piers are buddies, actually.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...h-donald-trump
    Last edited by JC5188; 06-06-19 at 12:19.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Benito View Post
    Oh yeah, you think so?

Well, let me ask you then, how do you think he would respond if asked about using nukes on Saudi Arabia or Israel?
    Obviously that question would never be asked by any network owned by one/both of the above mentioned groups, but let's say just hypothetically.
    Do you think he would say "We don't want to, but if it comes down to it, and we must, I am capable of doing so." ?
    Mmmmmmmmm, I doubt it.

Btw Saudi Arabia and Israel have, and continue to, do orders of magnitude far more egregious and insidious acts against the interests of the American people (as well as Canadians, Europeans, Australians, etc. you get the picture) than Iran.
    ...but they won't ask that, because we are not in an official "conflict" with them at the moment. If we were, the answer would be exactly the same - as well it should be. You don't narrow your options as small as that narrowing may be.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    We will (most likely) never be the first to use them against another Country. To be blatantly honest though, I hope no one uses them again in my lifetime. To threaten it is just posturing. He is doing a dick measuring flash to see what the response will be.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    2 (75%)
    He gave the obvious answer, bravo I guess. The problem is given his thin skin, reactionary nature & fits of rage I don't know that he'd "think about it" at all before doing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaykayyy
    And to the guys whining about spending more on training, and relying less on the hardware, you just sound like your [sic] trying to make yourself feel superior.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    Taking in to consideration bump stocks and now suppressors, has he been meeting with Eric Swalwell?
    I was gonna nominate him to Trump, as a, "calibrating target."
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sry0fcr View Post
    He gave the obvious answer, bravo I guess. The problem is given his thin skin, reactionary nature & fits of rage I don't know that he'd "think about it" at all before doing it.
    And how many nukes has he slung around the globe since being elected because of his thin skinned, reactionary nature?

That's the same Democrat talking point was used prior to the election along with a bunch of mouthbreathing Democrats in Congress trying to take away the President's authority to use nuclear weapons. Guess what? Just more fear mongering from the liberal idiots on the left you've bought into.

Congrats and give yourself a piece of cake.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    2 (75%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    And how many nukes has he slung around the globe since being elected because of his thin skinned, reactionary nature?

That's the same Democrat talking point was used prior to the election along with a bunch of mouthbreathing Democrats in Congress trying to take away the President's authority to use nuclear weapons. Guess what? Just more fear mongering from the liberal idiots on the left you've bought into.

Congrats and give yourself a piece of cake.
    No nukes yet, just dumb trade wars and unguided diplomacy bombs. Not confidence inspiring. I haven't bought into anyone's talking points. I've had an extremely low opinion of Trump for at least a decade before he ran for President. It baffles me what the draw to the guy is, he's a hustler ( and not in a good way). I do love cake though.
    Last edited by Sry0fcr; 06-07-19 at 10:16.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaykayyy
    And to the guys whining about spending more on training, and relying less on the hardware, you just sound like your [sic] trying to make yourself feel superior.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast