Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: AR15.com under new ownership...

Feedback Score

AR15.com under new ownership...

Didn't see that one coming:

"AR15.com, the popular and long-serving forum for all things AR-15, and by extension firearms related, has been acquired by the 2nd Adventure Group. AR15.com, set up way back in 1996, joined the 2nd Adventure Group family which includes Brownells, Big Springs, Crow Shooting Supplies, Sinclair International and W.L. Baumler Co. and is owned by Pete and Frank Brownell. An announcement post, shared on AR15.com on June 3, said the site will continue as it always has but is looking forward to new user interface improvements and a secured continued online presence."

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...ires-ar15-com/

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Brownell brothers, interesting.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    Doesn't matter, Ed Avila Sr. and his mods are still a bunch of f*****g douchebags.

Yep, been gone from that shithole site since 2012. Never looked back.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I've never had a more frustrating experience simply trying to register and use a forum than I have with ar15.com.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Doesn't matter, Ed Avila Sr. and his mods are still a bunch of f*****g douchebags.

Lol this is a fact. The mods are c*cks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Back when I was in business as eguns.com, I used to pay a hefty sum to them to advertise and sell on their forum*. At that time, it was worth it, as it generated a good amount of traffic. I have not actively been selling in the business since around mid 2013 IIRC. But I still have a bunch of old inventory. I recently asked them if I could list some of it for sale on their forum, explaining the situation: I was no longer actively pursuing business and wanted to just list old inventory to clean out my basement, and would sell a good amount at or below my cost. I am basically selling as a private person though technically, any credit cards would be run through my business account (I still have the LLC as I use it for computer consulting and side iOS programming gigs). They said NOPE, you need to pay the business advertising fee in order to list (right, like I need more costs to sell my stuff at cost or loss). Anyway, I politely declined their offer. I will refrain from saying anything more...

*as I did on M4C, which was also well worth it, as the folks here know what they want and make good customers.
    • formerly known as "eguns-com"
    • M4Carbine required notice/disclaimer: I run eguns.com
    •eguns.com has not been actively promoted in a long time though I still do Dillon special
    orders, etc. and I have random left over inventory.
    •"eguns.com" domain name for sale (not the webstore). Serious enquiries only.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I heard they got AK47.net, too
    Last edited by titsonritz; 06-05-19 at 19:24.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    I only ever use that site to sell shit. If I have unwanted parts, I usually don't have to wait more than a day or two to get a buyer.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post

You got that right.

Feedback Score
    12 (93%)
    That site sucked!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast