Thread: Older AIMPOINT mounts, new, QRW, LRP, 10/22, LaRue, LRP kit, GG&G AP Ring

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Older AIMPOINT mounts, new, QRW, LRP, 10/22, LaRue, LRP kit, GG&G AP Ring

New old stock Aimpoint mounts or mount accessories. All factory new in original Aimpoint factory packaging (or other brand original packaging for non Aimpoint parts made for Aimpoint -- LaRue Tactical and GG&G).

QTY 4 QRP Mount -- 11884 . Quick release mount for Comp ML2, M2 / Comp ML3, M3 type sights for Picatinny rails. These seemed to have sold for about $100. My price, $20. Each. . SOLD
    QTY 2 QRW Mount -- 10203. Quick release mount for Comp ML2, M2 / Comp ML3, M3 type sights for Weaver rails. These seemed to have sold for about $100. My price, $20. Each.
    QTY 1 QRP/QRW Spacer -- 12227 . Can be added to the QRP / QRW to lift the sight a little to get better middle-of-the-sight co-witness with iron sights. Bought with mount $3. Sold separately $5 . -- SOLD

The QRP and QRW are basically the same mount but teh QRP was the military mount for the Comp M2 to specifically fit Picatinny rails and the QRW was for commercial weaver rails.

QTY 2 LRP Micro Conversion Kit -- 12184 . Converts the LRP mount for Aimpoint Micro to be quick release. Comes with replacement screw/handle, spring, and other parts necessary. Seen on Amazon for $44. My price $20 each SOLD

QTY 3 Aimpoint 12193 Spacer Extension, Kit. For Comp M4, or CompM3/M2 and Pro in conjunction with 12194. QRP2 extension spacer moves the sight forward 40mm and up from 30mm to 39mm height. Online around $58-$80. My price $30 plus actual shipping.

QTY 3 Aimpoint 12466 Micro mount for Ruger 10/22 (Black). Allows mounting of Aimpoint Micro on a 10/22. Comes with screws and tools. Online about $50+ My price $30 plus actual shipping.

QTY 1 Aimpoint 11430 Double Battery Kit. Holds an extra battery on your Comp M2/ML2/M3/ML3 and similar. Complete kit with replacement battery compartment and strap. About $40 online but most sold out. My price $15 plus actual shipping. -- SOLD

QTY 1 Spacer 39mm Micro w/ screws, Kit -- 12358 . "For Aimpoint® Micro series and CompM5 sights. Raises height of optical axis to 39 mm for co-witness with AR-15. Four screws (torx), Micro Tool and thread lock included." Online these are about $70. My price: $40
    --SOLD

QTY 1 Twist Mount -- 11355. Twist mount for the Aimpoint 3x magnifier. Allows you to quickly remove and apply the magnifier. This is not the flip mount. These seem to be about $100 -- $120 online (used). My price, $60. -- SOLD

QTY 1 GG&G GGG-1013 Standard Ring for Aimpoint Comp series (Comp / Comp M2/ML2 / Comp M3/ML3 etc) -- MSRP about $168. Online from $87+. My price: $45 plus actual shipping.

QTY 1 LaRue Tactical LT660 Micro Aimpoint Tall Mount QD. Per LT this is 1/3 co-witness with standard AR iron sights (height). LaRue Tactical price: $107. My price $75 plus actual shipping.

I also have the Bikini rubber protective Comp M2/M3 style covers (not shown below). Have a bunch. $3 each.

All prices are EACH (1 of the given item) and are plus actual shipping.

-----------

*Actual shipping is cost charged me by the shipping company, plus about 15 cents for a padded envelope as necessary.

---

I am selling new items, old stock, from my left over inventory. I no longer pursue the eguns.com business (except occasional Dillon stuff for current customers and their referrals) and am no longer actively selling AR or other gun parts. I have old stock, new items left over, that I am liquidating.

All items are new, never used, and unless otherwise listed, are still in factory packaging (packaging as was used as of 2008-2013 time frame -- may not be the currently used packaging by the manufacturer).

All sales are final -- if there are issues we will deal with them as appropriate and make sure everyone is happy! Shipping will be actual shipping costs by your choice of carrier/service. Normally we us USPS (FCM for small items, Priority for everything else) or Fedex ground.

Money orders or in person cash for folks who happen to be local. Or PP F&F or PP (+3.5%)

PM me and I can share my phone or call you back.

Thanks!

IMG_1115.jpg IMG_1154.jpg Attachment 57792 IMG_1156.jpg
    Last edited by chadbag; 01-12-22 at 18:45. Reason: updated status and some prices
    • formerly known as "eguns-com"
    • M4Carbine required notice/disclaimer: I run eguns.com
    •eguns.com has not been actively promoted in a long time though I still do Dillon special
    orders, etc. and I have random left over inventory.
    •"eguns.com" domain name for sale (not the webstore). Serious enquiries only.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Update what is sold.

Added GG&G standard Aimpoint Ring

Minor price adjustment to QRP/QRW
    •eguns.com has not been actively promoted in a long time though I still do Dillon special

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Some Aimpoint mounts for 10/22, QRP2 spacer extension, Larue Mount, etc have been added.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    bumpity bump bump. Some stuff still available.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Bumpity bump. Updated status. Many items still available.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    LRP 12184 sold out.

Other stuff still available as listed.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    bumpity bump