G&R Tactical
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Former senator found shot in her home.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Lizard people. No doubt about it.

Also I wish Frank Castle was a real person

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “Answer The Bell...” J.W.

Sodom & Gomorrah on the Sound - Seattle, Wash., Left Coast Hell
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    If we hear about a third, it means the Left is going for Open War. They're only targeting former officeholders rather than current because less-visible targets are easier to practice on...
    You really have to ask why Conservatives have guns? Because Liberals block freeways, burn cities, throw Molotov cocktails, loot, turn over cop cars, and think this behavior is Socially Acceptable.
    --unknown, memed by user "KeepnitReel" at Northwest Firearms

NRA Life Member (installment plan)

Sent from my arse using Crapatalk.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Who knows. Via https://projectspeak.net/blog

SPEAK FLASH
    10:17 PM EDT
    6/4/2019

• Former State Senator, Linda Collins Smith, of Arkansas was found shot dead in her home, 6/04/19. (Updated)

• She was working with DHS insider to expose the missing $27M from DHS/Child Protective Services.

• These funds are being placed into trade, and the dividends are being filtered back to the Clinton Foundation or owned shell companies, belonging to the Clinton Foundation.

• The missing $27M was discovered when it was revealed that that DHS in Arkansas had two separate sets of books.

• It’s connected to a Federal Grant that requires a specific number of children be removed from their families to meet the required quota so that they’re able to renew the grant again each year.

Sodom & Gomorrah on the Sound - Seattle, Wash., Left Coast Hell
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I include the Clinton Crime Family among "Left," though I suspect if they had to choose between ideology and money they'd go for the cashgrab every time like the grifters they are.
    You really have to ask why Conservatives have guns? Because Liberals block freeways, burn cities, throw Molotov cocktails, loot, turn over cop cars, and think this behavior is Socially Acceptable.
    --unknown, memed by user "KeepnitReel" at Northwest Firearms

NRA Life Member (installment plan)

Sent from my arse using Crapatalk.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by VARIABLE9 View Post
    Who knows. Via https://projectspeak.net/blog

SPEAK FLASH
    10:17 PM EDT
    6/4/2019

• Former State Senator, Linda Collins Smith, of Arkansas was found shot dead in her home, 6/04/19. (Updated)

• She was working with DHS insider to expose the missing $27M from DHS/Child Protective Services.

• These funds are being placed into trade, and the dividends are being filtered back to the Clinton Foundation or owned shell companies, belonging to the Clinton Foundation.

• The missing $27M was discovered when it was revealed that that DHS in Arkansas had two separate sets of books.

• It’s connected to a Federal Grant that requires a specific number of children be removed from their families to meet the required quota so that they’re able to renew the grant again each year.
    Interesting. Arkansas=Clinton Crime Family, so there may be a lot more to the story. But not like anyone on that side would ever be prosecuted.
    Psalm 34:19

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12