Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Bolt Issue

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    I don’t really blame the company for asking how it works during firing. I have an upper that won’t fully RTB when hand cycling but has gone about 700 rounds since I bought it and hasn’t had an issue. Good to hear they’re replacing it after you insisting though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    If you're replacing a bolt, you should have the headspace gauge to make sure it's right.

Feedback Score
    Glad it worked out for you.

I bought a couple BCG's from Centurion Arms a few years back. Had trouble with one cycling reliably, wouldn't always return to battery while firing. Called Centurion, told them the problem. They sent me out a new BCG with a shipping label in the box to return the defective BCG. They couldn't have handled it any better, great people to deal with!

NYH1.

ROLLTIDE!
    NYSRPA Member.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NYH1 View Post
    Glad it worked out for you.

I bought a couple BCG's from Centurion Arms a few years back. Had trouble with one cycling reliably, wouldn't always return to battery while firing. Called Centurion, told them the problem. They sent me out a new BCG with a shipping label in the box to return the defective BCG. They couldn't have handled it any better, great people to deal with!

NYH1.
    Thank you, NYH1!

I’m likely reading too much into your post, so apologies if that is the case. That said I just want to state that my bolt was not from Centurion Arms.
    VETERANVS•EGO•SVM

O•MARS•CORROBORA•ME•VT•PVGNARE•PERGAM

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoptotic View Post
    Thank you, NYH1!

I’m likely reading too much into your post, so apologies if that is the case. That said I just want to state that my bolt was not from Centurion Arms.
    Yep, I only mentioned Centurion because of the good experience I had with them.

NYH1.

ROLLTIDE!
    NYSRPA Member.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NYH1 View Post
    Yep, I only mentioned Centurion because of the good experience I had with them.

NYH1.
    Absolutely! Centurion has the best customer service I’ve ever experienced. I look forward to buying a second AR from them in the next two months.
    VETERANVS•EGO•SVM

O•MARS•CORROBORA•ME•VT•PVGNARE•PERGAM

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123