Thread: Lyman Brass Smith Case Trim Xpress

Feedback Score
    91 (100%)

Lyman Brass Smith Case Trim Xpress

Has anyone had hands on with one of these yet, https://www.lymanproducts.com/brands...trim-xpresstm? I know it is not a Giraud, but it has some similar features and the price is right.
    Last edited by drtywk; 06-07-19 at 10:03.
    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

- George Orwell

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Interesting. I have my Giraud set up for .223, and almost never trim anything else.

I hit the LE Wilson trimmer for 308 once a year, but manual trimming is a lot of time & energy.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    91 (100%)
    I am looking at it for .223 and .300BO.
    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

- George Orwell

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Does 300 need much trimming?
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    I have no experience with this unit, but I have the Frankford Arsenal Platinum trimmer that works nearly identically.

I haven’t checked the price on this unit, but the Frankford has the debur and chamfer tools that spin right next to the trimmer (which also uses the shoulder indexing collets) which seems pretty convenient.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DCB View Post
    I have no experience with this unit, but I have the Frankford Arsenal Platinum trimmer that works nearly identically.

I haven’t checked the price on this unit, but the Frankford has the debur and chamfer tools that spin right next to the trimmer (which also uses the shoulder indexing collets) which seems pretty convenient.
    You should come out and shoot.