Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's up with the Russians?

Feedback Score

What's up with the Russians?

That video from the Philippine Sea is pretty intense. Interfering with air ops to is a pretty dick move. I know that happens in the Black Sea, and I understand the Russians getting their shorts in a bunch there, but that far from home port, with out air cover? Add in all the Baltic and bomber runs in the Pacific. Is the Russian domestic situation worse than I thought that Putin needs some Evil America incident? The have any big 'exercises' going on? How about some M1 tanks for the Ukraine?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Link to video / background context?
    • formerly known as "eguns-com"
    • M4Carbine required notice/disclaimer: I run eguns.com
    •eguns.com has not been actively promoted in a long time though I still do Dillon special
    orders, etc. and I have random left over inventory.
    •"eguns.com" domain name for sale (not the webstore). Serious enquiries only.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Interesting situation Ya, Russians don't have rouge Captains.

Feedback Score
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    That is some old school Cold War shit. Russian captains don’t just go off the hook on their own and do that independently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Typical thuggery in an attempt to provoke an incident. Poke the silverback one to many times and one day--
    GET IN YOUR BUBBLE!

Feedback Score
    Seems like some heavy cargo netting and some bouys thrown overboard at the right time would cut that crap out.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Our boys have 2 Phalanx guns on deck that would have made the bridge deck uninhabitable in 5 seconds. That would have allowed them to get 2-300 yards away from them and use 1 or 2 of the 3 torpedo tubes our boat sports. To bad we don't have a way to jamb the coms. You could make one disappear without causing much of an incident!

Feedback Score
    Maybe some of you remember the incident from June of 2016 when a Russian Frigate attempted to enter a US aircraft carrier area of operations in the eastern Mediterranean The USS Gravely (DDG-107) intercepted the Russian and cut him off. The commander of the US Destroyer was an NROTC grad and female -Cmdr. Alysa L. Ambrose. She drove it like she stole it:

Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast