Thread: AR9 hollow points not feeding

Feedback Score

AR9 hollow points not feeding

I just finished the build. I'm running a PSA complete lower (glock). The upper is a brownells upper with a ballistics advantage 8.3" barrel with 1/2x28 thread, and a tool craft 9mm bcg. I mistakenly thought the barrel had a feed ramp, but it has the cone feed system. Upon hand cycling, I discovered that hollow points will not feed. The only solution I can think of is to get the Taccom lower feed ramp. https://taccom3g.com/product/taccom-...ower-feedramp/ Can anyone confirm Taccom lower feed ramps or another solution?
    Take time to deliberate; but when the time for action arrives, stop thinking and go in.-Andrew Jackson
    كافر

Feedback Score
    I ran some hollow points thru a Gorilla machining barrel with no issues......Glock lower...…...their barrels are like 55.00 for the 16 inch which I have on their website...…..You could send the upper to Macon Armory and let Rudy do his magic to the feed cone...….I sent him a worthless Faxon barrel and he got it running on everything...…….gobbles up the ammo...……...fast turn around.
    Last edited by 6mmAR15; 06-10-19 at 09:33.