Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help identifying AR handguard

Feedback Score

Help identifying AR handguard

Does anyone know what make this handguard is by chance? Thanks for any help.

Feedback Score
    One more picture,

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Looks to me like a older Yankee Hill.
    Last edited by TomMcC; 06-07-19 at 18:01.

Feedback Score
    Will this cause any issues? It was given to me to put on one of my AR’s. My buddy said he didn’t remember where he got it he had it for awhile.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    Looks to me like a older Yankee Hill.
    Thank you.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    The nuts is kind of jacked up. I personally wouldnt use it...dont really need all that pic railage. Dont really like the looks too much either. I would sell it and get something more up to date. What's it going on and do you really need it on your rifle?

Feedback Score
    Going on a bushmaster. Gonna have to remove the fsb and I have a lo pro gas block to put on it. He knew I was looking to get a rail for it and brought me that one to use

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BangBang01 View Post
    Going on a bushmaster. Gonna have to remove the fsb and I have a lo pro gas block to put on it. He knew I was looking to get a rail for it and brought me that one to use
    That barrel nut is really a no go. If you really want it on your rifle I would talk to YH about getting a new nut. Unless someone comes along and says it's something else. What handguard is on the rifle now and have you done this type gun wrenching before or watch a friend do it?

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The barrel nut and the end cap sure look YHM.

I couldn't find that design on their site, and I noticed that the L rail markings start at L-18 on yours and on the YHM site they start at L-2.

That isn't to say they haven't changed, but I'd send them the pictures to be sure before ordering the barrel nut.

If you want to peddle it (and it is a YHM) PM me, if the price is right I'll use it on a build.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast