G&R Tactical
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Range report : Colt CM 308 gas gun

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Here's a 3 round effort with that low magnification scope.

"You people have too much time on your hands." - scottryan

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    If this thread existed a few weeks ago I would’ve bought one over my Havak bravo. I really wanted one but had the same reservations.

What caused the short stroking? Did you chrono it?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    If this thread existed a few weeks ago I would’ve bought one over my Havak bravo. I really wanted one but had the same reservations.

What caused the short stroking? Did you chrono it?
    No idea why it short stroked. I cant imagine Colt planned this. I wouldn't trust the next would be the same. I'd buy a 308 tomorrow if I knew it would be gassed the same. We, of course, expected to be way over gassed then it short stroked multiple times. Because we started without a can to see if it would run. Then after scratching our heads, we screwed on the Sig 762 can and it ran like a top. 3 to 3:30 ejecting and soft. Still scratching my head. We didn't Chrono because my back is out, my knee is out, my leg is jacked up , I didn't have a ranch run in me, ....so we went to a local range to at least sight it in and check vague accuracy.

PB
    Last edited by Pappabear; 06-10-19 at 21:38.
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12