Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Range report : Colt CM 308 gas gun

Feedback Score
    Mine is a home brew DPMS upper/lower Krieger 26" barrel the bolt is the typical DPMS .080" firing pin opening and it causes me issues with pierced primers which is very common with 6.5 Creedmoor AR's my gas system is maybe a 1/4" longer than a standard AR-15 rifle length system barrel bolt and gas tube all came from Fulton Armory I don't believe they will even sell the .080" bolt with AR 6.5 barrels any longer it was so common of issue.

Feedback Score
    My neighbor finally cut his native grass hay field where my 1000yd target is so the range is ready for shooting this summer and this African heat wave hit I think I saw zebra run across the lawn this morning there may have been a lion chasing it or maybe the heat is just effecting my vision.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    A quick follow up on the gassing of my particular 6.5CM Colt. I reported the first outing the gun would not cycle because of this undergassing. Well on Sunday I forgot my bag of suppressors, tragic right? Initially I honestly felt like it might have been a needing of breaking in causing gun to not cycle.

Several months later, and many rounds, it does not cycle without a can. It’s a dream to shoot with can but won’t pick up next round and shoot without. I’m still thrilled as I run a can always.

Anyone else get this lucky or unlucky ?

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Be interesting to find out if folks with the .308's are having the same issue with running unsuppressed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234