Thread: Custom spacers for folders - source?

IL (formely the worst damn state in the nation, but no more. Thank You New York.)
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Custom spacers for folders - source?

I just got a couple of ZT 0462s and I really like them for the most part. Ergos and blade shapes are very nice. My only dislike is that I tend to like lanyard holes on my folders, if for no other reason than to attach a fob to assist retrieval from a pocket. A simple solution is a replacement spacer at the rear of the knife with a lanyard hole “extension” milled as part of it. Assuming the material is substantial - this should solve 99% of my needs. My problem? I have no idea of whether or not anyone even makes such a spacer with a lanyard hole. Anyone know of a source, or even seen such a creature?
    TIA

geezer john
    jmoore (aka - geezer john)

"The state that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools." Thucydides

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    The 462 was not designed for that (not really its use case) and it's such a low production knife I dont see anyone making one. You could drill a hole yourself or get a 452cf which was designed to use with a lanyard.