Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: British Army guide warns 'how to spot right-wing extremists in ranks'

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

British Army guide warns 'how to spot right-wing extremists in ranks'

Do you like your nation?
    Have you been having naughty thoughts about the unprecedented warp speed demographic changes in your country?
    Do you not like gangs of Pakistani men gang-raping white English girls and the police, media and government covering it up???
    Do you have a tendency to notice things and patterns???

Well, then you are a Right Wing Extremist!!!!

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/b...-a4154531.html

A guide handed out to high-ranking British military leaders on how to spot right-wing extremists in their ranks has been leaked online.

The leaflet, handed out in 2017, highlights “indicators and warnings” which could be associated with individuals who may hold extreme right-wing (XRW) views.

The signs include people describing themselves as "patriots" and making "inaccurate generalisations about the 'Left'".

ADVERTISING

inRead invented by Teads

A spokeswoman for the Ministry of Defence said "robust measures" are in place to combat extremist views.

The document was leaked online and circulated on social media platforms including Reddit.

SKIP AD

READ MORE
    VIP abuse accuser 'shown images of potential victims by reporters'
    Officers were told to also look out for troops who spoke of an “impending racial conflict” or “race war” and described multicultural cities as “lost”.

Behaviours would also include, according to the guide, referring to “political correctness as some left wing or community plot” and making generalisations about Muslims and Jews.

Speaking about “white-only communities” and having XRW tattoos were also included as warning signs.

An MoD spokeswoman said: “The values of our armed forces and the nation they serve are totally incompatible with extremist views.

“We have robust measures in place to ensure those exhibiting these views are not permitted to serve.” ​

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    I'm AMAZED O-bummer didn't do the same thing to OUR armed forces... or DID he?
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_War_Wagon View Post
    MIAC started up during Bush II (2005) producing similar gems such as the subject of this article.

https://rense.com/general85/miss.htm

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    What a waste of a once decent country. Is it even a nice place to visit anymore?

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Sounds pretty accurate.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Why not just cut all their dicks off and pump them full of estrogen?

Straight Heterosexual Men in groups dont go on about hippie shit. They either talk about who they wanna screw, who they wanna kill, some project they wanna do, how to fix problems and form defacto hierachies. This alone lends itself to relatively less than progressive/liberal ideology.

here is my riposte to the UK and all of its ministry

Feedback Score
    12 (93%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_War_Wagon View Post
    The FBI has a similar guide in there "Terrorist" information. Uses terms like "Patriotic", "2nd Amendment", Country First" to identify "White Nationalist".

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    MIAC started up during Bush II (2005) producing similar gems such as the subject of this article.

https://rense.com/general85/miss.htm
    I swear I remember sitting in Army classes during the Klinton years that credited the SLPC with the information we received about anti-government militias and hate groups.

Andy

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    "The horrer...."

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    I swear I remember sitting in Army classes during the Klinton years that credited the SLPC with the information we received about anti-government militias and hate groups.

Andy
    It's very possible with programs going back decades.

Like Obama phones which really should be called Bush phones since it was during Bush II they started getting handed out. But the program pre-dated cell phones by quite a bit.

https://www.obamaphone.com/started-obama-phone-program

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast