G&R Tactical

Thread: PSA GF3 AK-47 review

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

PSA GF3 AK-47 review

Finally finished up the GF3 review. Had one issue with the rear sight (similar to Rob I guess) but otherwise it went pretty well. The photos in the video show the wear better than I can say but all in all I think it's doing well.

Feedback Score
    Rob's got 4k rounds through it in his review. Only broke a the firing pin retainer pin which is easily replaced and it still functioned. Hopefully someday the US can finally build a quality AK.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    It looks like PSA *might* be on their way to being the first manufacturer with a 100% US made AK that is capable of long term heavy use. They seem to be using the right materials, machining process etc on the GF3s. Their assembly and QC still needs a lot of work, both on the AR and AK side.

Even though I'm a bit soured on PSA from a few bad experiences, I root for PSA to get their assembly and QC in order. I just might pick one of these GF3s up later.
    "Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."- Neil McCauley