Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need suggestion for SBR lower engraving in the Orlando area

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by agr1279 View Post
    I wish he was in Ocala. He’s actually in Alachua which is just north of Gainesville. That is a good guess.

Dan
    Ocala is what showed up on some forum when I search his name. Oh well...THSF will take care of him.

Feedback Score
    Quick update.

I shipped my lower to Scott at Tarheel for the engraving. According to UPS it arrive at his shop at 2:50pm Thursday, by 3:30 I received a USPS Priority mail notification that a shipment back from him was pending. Arrived at my house this morning (Saturday).

I am simply stunned at how quick the turnaround was and what a great job he did. The fact that he charges less than 50% of anyone local to me that I reached out to was just icing on the cake. Highly highly highly (that's 3 highly's) recommend Scott at Tarheelstate Firearms.

Feedback Score
    They can’t always get it done that fast, but you’re definitely not the first person to get “same day” service.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWaylon View Post
    I’d send it off to Tar Heel State Firearms.

I have used a guy in FL that’s not too far from Orlando. I think he’s in Ocala? He does a lot of work an ARF, which is how I found him. Username is CS223 over there if you have an account. Not sure if he’s on M4C or not.
    I too have used Chuck Smyder for transfers and engraving. I have always been very impressed with comms and turnaround time.

Feedback Score
    44 (100%)
    yes chuck smyder is good people

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12