G&R Tactical

Thread: Barrels, bolt carrier, uppers, and buffer parts (Sionics, JP, LMT)

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)

Barrels, bolt carrier, uppers, and buffer parts (Sionics, JP, LMT)

I'm trying to minimize the amount of parts that I have floating around. I won't get to the builds I have planned so my loss could be your gain.

(1) Sionics 11.5" barrel (Extreme Reduced Gas Port) with less than 100 rounds. Barrel is designed primarily for suppressed use but I did find that it would cycle most ammo without a can.
    $150 Shipped

(2) JP Supermatch barrel with around 100 rounds. Barrel was orginally 16" but I cut it 14" but haven't gotten it threaded yet. Great for a project barrel
    $175 Shipped

(3) LMT Enhanced bolt carrier (full auto). Very low round count.
    SOLD

(4) JP forged M4 upper receiver. Upper is not assembled and hasn't been used. Small parts will be included.
    $70 Shipped

(5) Used random M4 upper. Unsure of brand but it is an Anchor Harvey forging. Comes assembled.
    SOLD

(6) JP Silent Captured Spring buffer system with additional components: I have a used SCS buffer system for a small-frame AR. The SCS is currently set up with the 3-weight slider (2 tungsten and 1 steel) and AR-15 bumper, not pictured. I have also ran the system with a 4 weight slider (stock is 3) to gain additional mass and large frame bumper. With the reduced height bumper, a standard AR in .223 will still cycle completely. I will also include two spring kits, a 4-weight slider with 3 tungsten weights plus 1 steel, an additional 4 weight slider, and additional steel weights.
    SOLD

I can accept Paypal (buyer adds 4% to cover PP transaction fees) or USPS MO.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

NFA Disclosure: It is the buyer's responsibility to know and follow the applicable NFA laws in their state.
    Last edited by BC98; 06-24-19 at 23:39.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    BTT.

Good parts still available.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    BTT for price reduction and parts availability

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    BTT for price reduction on upper receiver