Thread: Blue Force Gear SPLITminus Chest Rig (Multi-cam) with Tough Hook hanger!

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

Blue Force Gear SPLITminus Chest Rig (Multi-cam) with Tough Hook hanger!

Up for sale is a kitted up, but never used lightweight BFG SPLITminus chest rig. I set this rig up and paraded in front of the mirror, admiring my dashingly good looks, but this bad boy's never seen the muck out in the pasture-range.

If you are weight-conscious about your gear and weapons, the BFG SPLITminus is your ticket. Coming in at just over 10 oz. This is the lightest chest rig I've owned, and I've owned a few. The SPLITminus has a split front to facilitate a comfortable prone position at the range or in overwatch. It has 16 rows of PALS which gives you all the room you need to configure your chest rig for any weapon platform, trauma (IFAK), GP pouch, and comms and multi-tool pouch (One of many possible configurations). The low profile, but padded shoulder harness is designed to route your hydration tube and radio cables. Besides the ITW buckles in the front, it also has an ITW buckle in the rear backstrap making donning and removing easier than your manly BBQ apron.

This chest rig is in great condition - again, never seen the range. Ready for you to rock it out. BFG products carry a lifetime warranty.

$50 shipped to your door and I'll throw in a brand new Tough Hook Tough Hanger

Paypal F&F or add 4% for goods and services.

Contact via M4C PM or email: robertestx@gmail.com

Thanks for looking!

BFG SPLITminus product page: https://www.blueforcegear.com/splitminus.html

Tough Hook product page: https://www.tough-hook.com/product/t...ok-hanger-tan/
    Last edited by RobertTheTexan; 06-12-19 at 18:43.
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams