Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone has a bootleg inc Ar15 upper?what rail?bcm?

Feedback Score

Anyone has a bootleg inc Ar15 upper?what rail?bcm?

Update: I finished the build and ended up going with a bcm mcmr 10in handgaurd..I posted some pictures further down in the comments

I just order a pws lower and a bootleg inc upper..I had plans on going with a GEISSELE 9.5" SUPER MODULAR RAIL MK14 M-LOK but then I heard that those rails wont work with billet uppers..
    This build will be a 11.3 or 11.5inch 223 pistol build and it's hard finding a 10inch or 10.5inch rail so I might just end up going with a 9inch rail..

What do u guys recommend as for handgaurds which ones are nice and will fit a bootleg inc upper?..

I have a few builds under my belt some fancy but alot of budget builds..as for this pistol build,I'm going all out and I dont really have a budget..I just want something nice to take to The range and plink but also I will make it my main pistol/sbr..

This is the upper and lower I've purchased.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by moe2401; 07-19-19 at 13:22. Reason: Finshed build

Feedback Score
    I think just about any rail will work unless specifically called out (like by Geisselle).

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by moe2401 View Post
    as for this pistol build,I'm going all out and I dont really have a budget..I just want something nice to take to The range and plink but also I will make it my main pistol/sbr..
    Ah, wut?

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    KAC URX4
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    72 (100%)
    The Geissele works if you remove the tabs. Geissele will work on billet uppers that are milspec where the tabs meet (eg CMT).

It’s more a matter of which rails don’t work than which ones do. Quality rails 10.5-11 inch, Noveske, SLR, BCM, Hodge, KAC, Centurion (if you remove tabs), Griffin.

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post
    Ah, wut?
    And I'll add an Oh my! Sounds like how my long dead grandmother would react.

Feedback Score
    2 (75%)
    Quote Originally Posted by moe2401 View Post
    What do u guys recommend as for handgaurds which ones are nice and will fit a bootleg inc upper?..

I have a few builds under my belt some fancy but alot of budget builds..as for this pistol build,I'm going all out and I dont really have a budget..I just want something nice to take to The range and plink but also I will make it my main pistol/sbr..
    With that criteria it literally doesn't matter. Do what I did for my sons and scroll through Rainier, Brownells of Primary Arms and pick whatever looks cool. However, I am personally a fan of KACs URX 4. It's light but not dainty, and I don't think that there's a better mounting solution than an integrated barrel nut.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaykayyy
    And to the guys whining about spending more on training, and relying less on the hardware, you just sound like your [sic] trying to make yourself feel superior.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Call me crazy but what about their rail? It uses the BCM barrel nut and is light and slim. I had one of their piclok rails and really liked it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post
    Ah, wut?
    I have no budget for this built so I dont care what the parts cost.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tehpwnag3 View Post
    I think just about any rail will work unless specifically called out (like by Geisselle).
    Someone also told me that the SLR rails wont work neither...

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast