Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone has a bootleg inc Ar15 upper?what rail?bcm?

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by moe2401 View Post
    You know what,I just read a few other threads on here and alooooooottt of the replys seem to be negative..I'm getting a feeling that this is a Boomer/fudd fourm..

Guy posts up a strikes industries rail and most of the comments are "why would u need that" or "what purpose does it serve"..

Deff a boomer/fudd fourm(I dont mean that as INSULT) .

Or I can be wrong and this fourm is mainly made up of Navy seals,rangers and Delta force members..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    It’s certainly a Fudd forum. Feel free to go elsewhere.

Bye.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Aside From my build being called a dumpster level Ar15 build using cheap parts without any proof..you've must of missed that part.

As for not just buying a factory built ar15,theres a few reasons.1 of them being I wanted a DI ar15,but I liked the PWS ambi lower and there Upper.Unfortunately PWS doesnt make DI guns and there sister company Bootleg inc didnt have any 11.5 pistols forsale..so I built my own..

once again thanks to the people who actually offered help...
    I like how my Ar pistol came out,feels good,looks good and now it's time for the most important part,the function..its raining out here in lousiana so I'll have to wait for another day to go shooting.

When you go shooting do you mind posting up your MNQ score? Video would be better.

We can compare scores and since I am a Fudd with a BS rifle I am sure you’ll outshoot me.

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    You know what,I just read a few other threads on here and alooooooottt of the replys seem to be negative..I'm getting a feeling that this is a Boomer/fudd fourm..

Guy posts up a strikes industries rail and most of the comments are "why would u need that" or "what purpose does it serve"..

Or I can be wrong and this fourm is mainly made up of Navy seals,rangers and Delta force members..

What that hell is your point? Really?
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I'm probably the unironically gayest, most hipster, and possibly most subversive person on this forum and......you are out of order, sir.

Your initial post was meandering and weird. It's like.....I was lurking and thinking to myself "Does...does this guy even know what ARs are for? What is he doing? Is he just spitballing? Is this a cry for help? WTF, over?"

But yeah this place is just dudes with Remchester 30-30s. It sucks. Sorry to lose you. Don't let us drag you down

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I like how my Ar pistol came out,feels good,looks good and now it's time for the most important part,the function..its raining out here in lousiana so I'll have to wait for another day to go shooting.
    Glad you are happy. To satisfy some of the folks who are concerned about how YOU spent YOUR money, maybe you should wait until the next hurricane to go out and shoot, then run over the rail with a 5,000 pound truck.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    I'm probably the unironically gayest, most hipster, and possibly most subversive person on this forum and......you are out of order, sir.

Your initial post was meandering and weird. It's like.....I was lurking and thinking to myself "Does...does this guy even know what ARs are for? What is he doing? Is he just spitballing? Is this a cry for help? WTF, over?"

But yeah this place is just dudes with Remchester 30-30s. It sucks. Sorry to lose you. Don't let us drag you down
    You wont loose me,I'll stick around so long as the admins keep me .
    But listen to yourself "does he know what an ar15 is for"...this is something an oldschooler who's stuck in his ways would say..

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post

To me Ar15s are a thing of beauty,I like them in all shapes and forms but it seems like a lot of you guys are stuck in your ways and an AR15 is only strictly for "operators" or "hunting"...

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    Glad you are happy. To satisfy some of the folks who are concerned about how YOU spent YOUR money, maybe you should wait until the next hurricane to go out and shoot, then run over the rail with a 5,000 pound truck.
    That was pretty funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    For someone who works 6-7 days a week for 12-14 hours, you sure are posting quite a bit here on this fuddy-duddy forum instead of actually shooting.

IBTL

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Ok back on track people. Talk about the rifle or move on.
    Only hits count......you can not miss fast enough to catch up

"I'm just a one man army waging jihad against shitty ARs, one rifle at a time." Will Larson (IraqGunz) I miss you my friend

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast