Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Captian Marvel (Review)

Feedback Score
    2 (75%)
    Seemed like they forgot to introduce Cpt. Marvel before Endgame rolled around so they threw the script together in about an hour over beers then did the dialog the following morning hung over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaykayyy
    And to the guys whining about spending more on training, and relying less on the hardware, you just sound like your [sic] trying to make yourself feel superior.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    **** that feminazi cunt, I won't pay a dime to watch anything she stars in and the includes the new Avengers movie.

Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    **** that feminazi cunt, I won't pay a dime to watch anything she stars in and the includes the new Avengers movie.

Not taking any side on what she said there, what exactly triggered you about it? What she said sure didn't match the title of the video..
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Her acting is just wooden as hell and the script was terrible. There was no real explanation of her powers and there was no struggle in learning to exploit them. She just went from being a fighter pilot straight to destroying intergalactic warships with her mohawk. Suspension of disbelief was utterly impossible.

It only got worse in Endgame when they had their little girlpower photo op moment mid-battle.

Oh, and she doesn't have enough ass to fill out her superhero costume.

What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    For the record I loved Endgame but god dam those couple scenes were just brutal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    Her acting is just wooden as hell and the script was terrible. There was no real explanation of her powers and there was no struggle in learning to exploit them. She just went from being a fighter pilot straight to destroying intergalactic warships with her mohawk. Suspension of disbelief was utterly impossible.

It only got worse in Endgame when they had their little girlpower photo op moment mid-battle.

Oh, and she doesn't have enough ass to fill out her superhero costume.

Some people also apparently don’t care about even basic details that ruin what may be an otherwise decent move. Captain Marvel, entire plot based on the light speed drive, when all of them already traveling faster than light, getting phone to call another planet with some stuff pulled from Radio Shack, and the plane turned into space ship with a little bit of tinkering, etc, etc.

The CGI to making Samuel L. Jackson look younger was awful and came and went.

I could go on, but that movie sucked nads start to finish with that type of thing. Her acting was wooden and terrible, etc, etc.

I don’t expect realism from such a movie, but I lose all interest when they treat me/the viewer like a moron. I can overlook a certain amount in the “suspension of disbelief” to enjoy a movie, but only so much.

That movie seemed written by a group of pre teen girls.

Yes, the movie is one long (and really bad) example of virtue signaling woke modern all inclusiveness, it's not really what makes the movie such garbage.
    Last edited by WillBrink; 06-12-19 at 14:53.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post

She's not in it long and Thanos makes her his bitch so that makes it easy to sit through her 9 mins of screen time....with every few lines.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12