Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Captian Marvel (Review)

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Captian Marvel (Review)

How this POS received decent ratings I will never know. Terrible dialog, utterly predictable, terrible acting (yet the movie is full of good actors all calling it in), cheesy as chit, Brie Larson couldn't have been less believable in the role and the fail goes on and on. Worst super hero movie I can remember in a long time. That one is a total stain on the Marvel Franchise. The plus is only due to some good visuals. Avoid. D+

- Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)

Different strokes, I guess.

(I heard it was Ant-Man quality, which means I'll watch it when it pops up on Netflix or Amazon or HBO or where-ever.)
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    If one has been keeping abreast of the happenings around this movie, you already know it's going to be a fat spadeful of woke trash, so if you want to torture yourself by going to see it... well...it's your money...

I will suffer through whatever amount of her woodenly acted part shows up in Endgame when I ever get around to watching that, and that's it.
    Even aside from politics, it seems every clip I've seen from this movie is just groan-worthy. Especially the awful stiff "hero pose" she keeps doing every time she gets up, just...ugh.
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    She looks good in rubber. She’d be even hotter with a ball gag in. .....tied to rack.....oh, wait... forget I said anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    You know it’s gone full SJW stupid when my 11-year-old daughters friend who saw the movie even calls it out. When a fifth grade girl can see the propaganda it’s getting pretty bad.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Brie Larsen is trash as a human but she was entertaining as the singer girl from Scott Pilgrim and did a very respectable cover of Metric’s Black Sheep but Ms. Marvel is equally a sex object and a bad ass fighter pilot. In fact, she has a tragic story about how Rogue stole her powers giving her super strength and flight.

Cap represents WWII, Punisher represents the spectre of Vietnam, War Machine (done right) represents the modern military but Ms. Marvel represented that malaise era military of the 70s and kinda the adventure aspect. So much potential wasted. Feminism was always part of her character but not the man and fun hating kind.

The Virginia Slim feminism where women were doing other stuff and branching out but not being dykey or bitchy. There was a fun and a zest to it. Like a girl that would get out and play with and still get out there and play with you.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainRaven View Post

Different strokes, I guess.

(I heard it was Ant-Man quality, which means I'll watch it when it pops up on Netflix or Amazon or HBO or where-ever.)
    Ant Man was far better movie, and it was not a great movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    If one has been keeping abreast of the happenings around this movie, you already know it's going to be a fat spadeful of woke trash, so if you want to torture yourself by going to see it... well...it's your money...

I will suffer through whatever amount of her woodenly acted part shows up in Endgame when I ever get around to watching that, and that's it.
    Even aside from politics, it seems every clip I've seen from this movie is just groan-worthy. Especially the awful stiff "hero pose" she keeps doing every time she gets up, just...ugh.
    I found her brief appearance in Endgame annoying. Now I know why. She's terrible in the role.

Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    You know it’s gone full SJW stupid when my 11-year-old daughters friend who saw the movie even calls it out. When a fifth grade girl can see the propaganda it’s getting pretty bad.
    Yup.

Quote Originally Posted by just a scout View Post
    She looks good in rubber. She’d be even hotter with a ball gag in. .....tied to rack.....oh, wait... forget I said anything.

She's terribly cute, but even that can't overcome this movie.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I was talking to my dad last night about how terrible this movie was, he liked it. I don't know why but her did, I feel the only redeeming parts were the wise creaking Skrull and Nick Fury and the cat.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    She's painfully woke, but I do think she's beautiful. Not sure where I'd put her on the crazy/hot matrix.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sundance435 View Post
    She's painfully woke, but I do think she's beautiful. Not sure where I'd put her on the crazy/hot matrix.
    Terrible movie. I'd put her in the role of the fun zone. Bangeable, fun while it lasts until you get tired of her "woke" crap, but definitely not wife material.

Woke - that's so subjective I find that term laughable.
    Last edited by Adrenaline_6; 06-12-19 at 08:58.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast