Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: BCM Mod 0 - nothing to complain about!

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    Nope. We were looking at super obvious stuff and didn't mess with the muzzle device.

Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    Did you happen to notice if the muzzle had a false shoulder preventing installation of 1/2” suppressor shims?

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Feedback Score
    Bravo Company makes wonderful stuff, no doubt. Glad everything has worked out well for you!
    Good night Chesty...wherever you are.

Feedback Score
    Well, got all the new bits installed on the BCM, and took it to the range with some other guns to test drive it. Ran a quick 20 rounds through it just to test function, and it ran as it always has (i.e. I didn't screw up installing any of the new BCG items or action spring). Now on to the next 4,000 rounds!
    Last edited by ilmonster; 06-18-19 at 14:05.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveAU View Post
    As a new guy here, permit me simply to ask:What the F**ck is is happening?? ?We have a guy who has "subject matter expert" shitting all over Bravo Company.The AR General Discussion is sponsored by BCM.What the fu.**k is going on?
    Well, BCM is certainly squashing the idea that critical threads are verboten.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Iraqgunz View Post
    Barrel and gas block weren't dimpled.

The gas block had a slight cant which was striking the key.

The Chinesium inspired rail felt cheap (the owner was going to check the barrel nut/upper for anti-seize).

Extractor did not have the black insert.

Overall it's the same quality I have been seeing for a few years and never gets better.
    Was that the one the owner said he didn't want to spend more than $100 because he could get a new one for that?
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    SteveAU -quiet, the adults are talking.

Feedback Score
    I don't know what to make of all this. This is, primarily, an AR forum and a SME is giving what should be an expert opinion on the quality of the brand. I would have to think that docsherm is a bona fide expert of the platform to hold that SME credential on this forum. After all, there are plenty of extremely knowledgeable members on this forum that don't have this title. Given that doc's opinion seems to be in stark contrast to other "SME" types on this forum, I can only speculate on what happens next.

Feedback Score
    Time will tell. I can only hope that the thread stays intact after it eventually goes to page two. That will say a lot about the skin thickness of BCM. And I'm referring to the idea that BCM does not allow critical product reviews on their webpage, which makes sense as to why there aren't ANY.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    Well, BCM is certainly squashing the idea that critical threads are verboten.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tehpwnag3 View Post
    Time will tell. I can only hope that the thread stays intact after it eventually goes to page two. That will say a lot about the skin thickness of BCM.
    FYI, we’re on page 11.

That being said, I have no dog in this fight as I’ve owned a variety of items to include rails, uppers, lowers, furniture, LPKs, etc, from the likes of Spikes, DD, BCM, Noveske, Geissele and the list goes on. Spikes is the only one on that list that I’ve had a product that I have been disappointed with.

Feedback Score
    FYI, when threads cease activity they fall down the page until they get bumped to page two, three, etc.. That's when things get a little less noticeable.

Quote Originally Posted by Don't Tread On Me View Post
    FYI, we’re on page 11.

That being said, I have no dog in this fight as I’ve owned a variety of items to include rails, uppers, lowers, furniture, LPKs, etc, from the likes of Spikes, DD, BCM, Noveske, Geissele and the list goes on. Spikes is the only one on that list that I’ve had a product that I have been disappointed with.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast