Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: H & K financial troubles continue

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Idk I’d say that’s pretty damn founded.

Someone let me know when I can buy real 416 uppers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Here you go only $2500 for parts kit without lower, barrel, bolt.

https://www.brownells.com/rifle-part...2bzzxzz%2bKOCH
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Idk I’d say that’s pretty damn founded.

Someone let me know when I can buy real 416 uppers

They can't sell you one, not because they don't want to. Under German gov't law, they cannot sell civilians weapon models designated as military weapons. So again, it is unfounded. That is why they have slightly 'different' versions of their military contract models. Why else would they create another totally different model that requires a crapload of money and man hours in separate R&D and testing when they could just sell the one already tested and vetted. It's because they can't.

Add to the fact that the US gov't has eff'd them over twice already when they spent the extra money creating these alternate new models and then the US gov't enacted laws effectively banning the newly developed model before being able to sell them.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline_6 View Post
    They can't sell you one, not because they don't want to. Under German gov't law, they cannot sell civilians weapon models designated as military weapons. So again, it is unfounded. That is why they have slightly 'different' versions of their military contract models. Why else would they create another totally different model that requires a crapload of money and man hours in separate R&D and testing when they could just sell the one already tested and vetted. It's because they can't.

Add to the fact that the US gov't has eff'd them over twice already when they spent the extra money creating these alternate new models and then the US gov't enacted laws effectively banning the newly developed model before being able to sell them.
    Ok and your point?? I can’t buy what I want and they can’t sell me what I want because their country’s government is fvcked.

Sounds like plenty justification to me

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Ok and your point?? I can’t buy what I want and they can’t sell me what I want because their country’s government is fvcked.

Sounds like plenty justification to me

If you read my post that you were replying to, I was replying to a post about Hk expanding their civilian market and the hate they get for not doing so. If they can't, then the hate is unfounded. The hate should be for the German gov't

unfounded
    adj. Not based on fact or sound evidence; groundless: synonym: baseless.
    Not founded; not built or established. Having no foundation; vain; idle; baseless: as, unfounded expectations.
    adj. Not founded; not built or established.

Feedback Score

See above. Bad idea. They need to totally move house to the US and F the German Gov't.
    That is the correct answer. Pick up and move headquarters to the US of A. Offer full content products to US civilian market, sell .mil and LEO guns to whatever countries the US State Department allows. They would do well I think without having their hands tied all the damn time by the Eurocuck govt' of Germany.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Germany has stellar prostitutes, and some of the world’s best beer. Reinheightsgebot, or however its spelled has contributed to that. And whatever laws that have led them to have such notable prostitutes.

Beyond that, there is no reason to be there. Definitely not where I would choose to manufacture weapons. Sorry, HK, but you suck and we hate you.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    If you read my post that you were replying to, I was replying to a post about Hk expanding their civilian market and the hate they get for not doing so. If they can't, then the hate is unfounded. The hate should be for the German gov't

unfounded
    adj.Not based on fact or sound evidence; groundless: synonym: baseless.
    Not founded; not built or established. Having no foundation; vain; idle; baseless: as, unfounded expectations.
    adj.Not founded; not built or established.
    Cute.

But I can absolutely hate on them for not packing it in and moving.

HKmasterrace is real but damn if the world doesn’t need cucked up offerings because the Germans are a bunch of self hating losers today.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Hk must not look at it that way considering where discounts and perks go.

Feedback Score

But how do they justify selling the pistols that were clearly designed for the military?
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    Germany has stellar prostitutes, and some of the world’s best beer. Reinheightsgebot, or however its spelled has contributed to that. And whatever laws that have led them to have such notable prostitutes.

Beyond that, there is no reason to be there. Definitely not where I would choose to manufacture weapons. Sorry, HK, but you suck and we hate you.
    There are more beer breweries in US than there are Germany, and who need prostitutes with Tinder?
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast