Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Fill Up Your Vehicle ASAP

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Funny how government always seem to screw everything no matter where it exists

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Correct. Hence our forefathers being very skeptical of us having a very strong federal government and the reason they gave us the Bill of Rights.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    I think the Deep State "got to" Trump and told him he had better start playing ball or end up like JFK. Remember what Schumer said about the CIA.

Feedback Score
    Sure, the IRG are just like the Girl Scouts, but without cookies, and the recent Iranian propaganda about sinking and drowning the US Navy is about bad weather.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Safari View Post
    I think the Deep State "got to" Trump and told him he had better start playing ball or end up like JFK. Remember what Schumer said about the CIA.
    wut..
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Topped off today, $2.31/gal. Checked my reserve gas, 3x5 gal. cans full, which isn't a lot, basically one mid size car's tank. Lawn mower is empty though, oh oh, I'm in trouble.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    First of all, some of the world’s best looking women are in Tehran. So no more nuke talk.

A chief concern is “Iranian support for Hezbollah. They are “active in the Middle East, Latin America, and here in the U.S. That is where Hezbollah operatives have been arrested for activities conducted in our own country,” King said. He referred to the recent arrest of two individuals who plotted terror attacks in New York City and Michigan.
    Yeah, and the city where those Hezbollah dudes hang out is Caracas. Which is in a country with the world’s largest oil reserves. Now put two and two together with what is happening to Murduro and in the Gulf.

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Safari View Post
    Right. People who really run the country would never threaten a sitting president who goes against them. And they don't inject people with syphilis or give them LSD against their will either.
    Well, there is no tin foil hat here..........
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    $2.18 here in Rocket City. Has dropped in past couple days.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Man I wish I had some of your guys prices. $2.86 here. Been that way for a while now. Came down from $2.93 maybe a little over a month ago

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    $2.48ish here, and we live 28 miles from a refinery.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast