Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Fill Up Your Vehicle ASAP

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)

Fill Up Your Vehicle ASAP

Iran does have about a half dozen submarines and it happened near one of their bases. https://www.foxnews.com/world/uk-mar...n-gulf-of-oman

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    Can we just turn Tehran into a glowing glass bowl yet?
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    Just get Iran out of the oil business, kinetically- .you know, to be ‘green’ and leave it in the ground. China’s economy goes completely into t]he crapper, as Hong Kong gives them the middle finger with a dollop of crap on it.

Tell the ‘moderates’ that they need to clean house, or Iran will only have sand and Allah. In the meantime, let Israel go full bonkers on the IRG in Syria.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    You may be right, OP. World War 3 may be breaking out soon.

Feedback Score
    Iranians are no dummies. A reverse false flag, what is this, a Clancy novel? An extreme IRG general going off book- or is it sanctioned and they are trying something else?

Iran is like an angry snapping turtle that you’re holding- get complacent and it will bite or scratch you; but it isn’t an existential threat as you contemplate how many ways you can kill it.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Safari View Post
    You may be right, OP. World War 3 may be breaking out soon.
    Oh stop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Oh stop
    Hey, you never know. I'm sure the people who went to work in the World Trade Center early the morning of 9/11 didn't think it was going to be anything but a normal day, either.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...rmuz-oil-soars

Though a suspected aggressor has not yet been officially named, and an investigation into the cause of the incident has only just begun, the notion that Iran will be implicated looks extremely likely, even as South Korean and Iranian ships helped rescue all 44 sailors who were aboard the two ships. Iran has already denied responsibility for the attack.
    Oil prices are popping higher on the news, as the latest replay of one of history's most famous false-flag naval attacks, the Gulf of Tonkin incident, which helped precipitate the Vietnam war, ratchets up tensions in the region. At one point, Brent crude was up as much as 4% to over $62 a barrel.
    At the very least, the US military will use the attack as an excuse to continue its escalation of personnel in one of the most sensitive waterways for the global oil trade. According to the EIA, 19% of all oil traded by sea passes through the Strait of Hormuz.

Worst case, it looks like NSA John Bolton may have just gotten the excuse he needs to justify a full-scale invasion of Iran, which we imagine will soon be confirmed as being behind the attacks.
    Nobody has stepped forward to take responsibility for Thursday's suspected torpedoing of two oil tankers in the Persian Gulf, and Iran's Foreign Minister has argued that Iran has nothing to gain and everything to lose by provoking the Europeans and Japanese, but that hasn't stopped Washington from beating the ol' war drum.

According to CBS News, a senior American defense official told the channel's top national correspondent that "it's highly likely Iran caused these attacks." He also dismissed Iran's claim that it helped rescue the crews of both ships as "patently false," adding that the USS Bainbridge picked up 21 crew members. Iran said it dispatched a rescue team that picked up all 44 crew members from the two damaged vessels.

Members of the crew of one ship told CBS's correspondent that they believed the ship had been hit by a torpedo or a mine, but that the exact nature of the attack couldn't be confirmed.

Even more ominously: The official told CBS News that "any retaliation" from the US would depend on whether it can recover hard evidence linking the attacks to Iran, something the official expects they will find after a search of the debris.

After four tankers were attacked last month in the Strait of Hormuz - a sea-mining attack that the US and Saudi Arabia blamed on Iran - Saudi Arabia reportedly had no appetite for retaliation. However, that has now changed.
    If we attack Iran, they will likely attack both Saudi Arabia and Israel. Would Russia come to the aid of Iran? Would China see this as an opportunity to escalate tensions in the Pacific over Taiwan and other issues? Time will tell.
    Last edited by Doc Safari; 06-13-19 at 11:08.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Let's wait and see what happens here.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    It's highly unlikely they were torpedoed. Hit by a sea-skimming cruise missile supplied by Iran and fired by the Houthis, maybe. It's also entirely possible, if not probable, that the "elected" regime in Iran doesn't have much control over the Guards and that this has Guards fingerprints all over it. That's the only explanation that makes sense to me, since Iran itself stands everything to lose by these kinds of actions and nothing to gain. If it's the Houthis doing it, I would think they'd be taking direct action to stop it, that is unless it's the Guards going rogue.

I'm no conspiracy theorist, but I also wouldn't discount that the House of Saud has a more tangible role in this than "shocked", incredulous observer.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sundance435 View Post
    It's highly unlikely they were torpedoed. Hit by a sea-skimming cruise missile supplied by Iran and fired by the Houthis, maybe. It's also entirely possible, if not probable, that the "elected" regime in Iran doesn't have much control over the Guards and that this has Guards fingerprints all over it. That's the only explanation that makes sense to me, since Iran itself stands everything to lose by these kinds of actions and nothing to gain. If it's the Houthis doing it, I would think they'd be taking direct action to stop it, that is unless it's the Guards going rogue.

I'm no conspiracy theorist, but I also wouldn't discount that the House of Saud has a more tangible role in this than "shocked", incredulous observer.
    This makes the most sense..the Iranians have too much to loose in a war, Some wackadoodle Houthi's doing it to try to make a statement? I can see that.. About now the Iranians are probably wishing they had'nt given thoes idiots weapons like that..
    There's a race of men who don't fit in, A race that can't stay still, So, they break the hearts of kith and kin, and roam the world at will..

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast