Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fill Up Your Vehicle ASAP

Feedback Score
    We aren’t invading Iran. Bomb the living crap out of oil, IRG, and mullahs- definately maybe.

China or Russia thinking that they can exploit this? Learn what “sole global superpower’” means in reality.

Expect some nasty hacking of infrastructure...
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Pompeo has just officially blamed Iran:

https://www.foxnews.com/world/highly...f-oman-defense

U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has blamed Iran for the "blatant assault" on oil tankers in the Gulf of Oman earlier on Thursday.

In a press conference Thursday afternoon, Pompeo said the U.S. had come to the conclusion based on intelligence, the type of weapons used and the sophistication of the assaults.

He charged that Iran is working to disrupt the flow of oil through the Strait of Hormuz and are a deliberate part of a campaign to escalate tension.
    Now we find out if Trump is Jimmy Carter or George W. Bush.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Looks like they're getting ready to bring back to John McCain hit song, "bomb bomb bomb iran .... bomb bomb bomb iran".

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    I already linked to this article, but it keeps updating, so here goes:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...rmuz-oil-soars

The US is planning to raise concerns about Iran at the UN Security Council, Pompeo said, which is planning to meet to discuss the attacks at 4 pm ET. The US has already presented evidence to the security council that Iran was behind the last round of tanker attacks. The UN has been somewhat more measured in its approach to the attacks. UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres denounced Thursday's incidents at a Security Council meeting, saying: "I strongly condemn any attack against civilian incidents," before adding that "facts must be established and responsibilities clarified."

He warned that the world can't afford "a major confrontation" in the Gulf, Al Jazeera.

Oil spiked on the headline...
    So, yeah, I'd say go fill up your gas tank at your first convenience. Don't have a wreck getting to the gas station, but don't wait until middle of next week, either.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    OK, so our cars are filled up. What should we do next week when they're half or less full and the price is $3 a gallon?

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Safari View Post
    I already linked to this article, but it keeps updating, so here goes:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...rmuz-oil-soars

So, yeah, I'd say go fill up your gas tank at your first convenience. Don't have a wreck getting to the gas station, but don't wait until middle of next week, either.
    If we do not have breaking news streams tonight with reporters in flak jackets and helmets that shows videos of us glowing up the night sky in Iran, I am blaming you Doc.

I was excited to watch the reports when we bombed Iraq when I was a kid, and I think that is messed up now. I was excited we were going to war. Oh to be 11 or 12 again.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Looks like they're getting ready to bring back to John McCain hit song, "bomb bomb bomb iran .... bomb bomb bomb iran".

Feedback Score
    I just know last time gas prices started going up all at once I got in the habit of filling up at half a tank instead of 1/4. I saved quite a bit of money that summer and continue to use that practice.

That's all I'm sayin'. Be prudent and keep a little ahead. I can't remember what caused the price spikes last time but when it went up to $3.50 a gallon I was glad that I had filled up at $3.00.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Why are we still buying oil from the ME? Have we started drilling in the ANWAR yet? Supposedly enough oil reserves there to where we would be completely self sufficient and have a surplus for 100+ years.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    Why are we still buying oil from the ME? Have we started drilling in the ANWAR yet? Supposedly enough oil reserves there to where we would be completely self sufficient and have a surplus for 100+ years.
    Awhile back I went on a date with a gal who worked for a DC think tank and her area was geopolitics. Long story short is make them sell to us their reserves while ours remain available for future use. It was a semi convincing argument but I guess it assumes they’ll run out eventually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast