I know everyone has sold us huge lies about 9mm everything. For a minute, even I was eating 9mm bluepills.

But then I remembered....what do I almost universally go hunting with? My trusty Glock 21. And I usually shoot some sizeable hogs. Now I use a .40 and a 10mm and a .44 when I get my wheelgat on, but the more I experiment with hardcast 255 gr ammo the more I see some positive results that you just cannot get with a 9mm

Same for vehicles. Lotsa vehicle shooting training I’ve done with .45. Others use 40. We can parse about capacity and all kinds of other “just as good as” and maybe even denounce 40 and 45 as fuddlore versus vehicles but weight and weight retention are real. .45 is slow but fat.

I know someone will bring up that one cop who had a bad day and shot a crackhead with his G21 and crackie didn’t die right away so now he carries a G17 and a bunch of Glock extendos but I posit this:

What if he shoots another crackie with 9mm and dumps several SMGs worth of 9mm and he still doesn’t die right away again? When do we stop blaming the bullet?

A heavy enough round traveling fast enough will at least break bone. Im not saying 9mm isn’t good for women or short people but slamming a hog shoulder a few times with hard cast .45 makes me skeptical that this isn’t all just some big deal to get everyone to buy 9mm ammo and 9mm accessories

Change my mind, M4C