Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Active shooter Dallas

Feedback Score
    Waiting for hot mic of Trump saying he hates ARs and wants to ban them next.
    ”Congress have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birthright of an American… The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state government, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people”
    ~Tench Coxe

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillygunguy View Post
    Waiting for hot mic of Trump saying he hates ARs and wants to ban them next.
    Stop that. He’s playing quantum mechanics level chess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Amen.

I would rather run a red light than stop in front of the place.
    It's probably been 15 years since I was stupid enough to go in there for some hash browns and coffee. I was with two US Deputy Marshals at the time, who were both wearing raid jackets..

Do they still have the bullet-resistant glass to protect the staff from the patrons? Only other place like that I know of is that Williams Chicken place off Singleton in West Dallas.

But damn, their wings were awesome.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Pics from the photog who was at the scene are amazing. That guy was 20 feet away behind a column when the shooter tried to rush the door.

I’m not going to post images, because the shooter deserves anonymous ignominy (at most), but the pictures the new outlets are running (along with video) are intense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    The shooter is basically getting spitroasted online. He will live on in memes only....

Feedback Score
    53 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Circle_10 View Post
    The shooter is basically getting spitroasted online. He will live on in memes only....
    You can almost smell the Failure To Adapt in his chapter paperwork.

Imagine being that dude's former Team and Squad Leader. "Called it"

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    "Never bring a DPMS to a gunfight."-Pat Rogers' Ghost 2019(probably)

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    The crazy idiot was either a horrible shot or he didn't really mean to hit anybody. AR with optics (probably some cheap Ncstar), gun show special VN era flak vest, hunting boots, mask didn't last long against initial response LE. The initial responders probably had to deal with him using handguns, doubt the AR/long guns people arrived in time for the show.

Remember the LA Bank of America duo? AK, modified/homemade body armor that pistol rounds bounced off? Took LAPD almost an hour to corner them.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Remember the LA Bank of America duo? AK, modified/homemade body armor that pistol rounds bounced off? Took LAPD almost an hour to corner them.
    That is what brought about the era of the patrol rifle and the end of the cruiser shotgun. I remember the officers running into a gun shop and getting ARs, magazines and ammunition off the shelves. Wouldn’t happen today, though. They’d get a neutered rifle with a fixed magazine and then have to wait on a background check to get the ammo.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Yeah, he's gonna go down as the worst active shooter in active shooter history. Apparently the reason he has a mag in his shooting hand is because it fell out of his flea market "tactical" mag pouches and he bent over to pick it up. LOL

Last edited by glocktogo; 06-18-19 at 12:12.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast