Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Active shooter Dallas

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    I've seen pictures of the shooter. Apparently the Federal Protective Services guys did good work, nice tight A-zone hits. Going up against a moving target shooting back with a rifle.

And if you are familiar with where the Cabell Building is in downtown Dallas, it's right next to the Greyhound station. It's also across the parking lot from the world's most dangerous McDonalds. NOBODY with a lick of sense goes to that place.

But that block is a highly-populated area, especially at 8:30 in the morning. That's a federal courthouse with trials in session when the shooting started. So there are a lot of innocent people right there.

Well done, lads. Very well done.
    Makes me grateful for a residence in our little burg here in Central Texas..

And second your comment - kudos to the men that dropped the maggot.
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_Point_Five_Six View Post
    "Never bring a DPMS to a gunfight."-Pat Rogers' Ghost 2019(probably)
    Im gonna put a 416 upper on a DPMS just to unleash the goddamn fury

on another note if whorehouses were legal and cheap then people like this wouldnt go crazy.
    Last edited by Firefly; 06-18-19 at 11:37.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Love to read those captions in your picture glocktogo. Anyway you can blow that up or attached a bigger jpg?

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_Point_Five_Six View Post
    "Never bring a DPMS to a gunfight."-Pat Rogers' Ghost 2019(probably)
    I guess I should tell our local PD that they need to DX all their fully functional DPMS’s (that have had zero issues the past several years).

Nothing like fixing something that isn’t broken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Im gonna put a 416 upper on a DPMS just to unleash the goddamn fury

on another note if whorehouses were legal and cheap then people like this wouldnt go crazy.
    Needs to be an Anderson lower or one of those Spartan Helmet magwell lowers from Sharps.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    I guess I should tell our local PD that they need to DX all their fully functional DPMS’s (that have had zero issues the past several years).

Nothing like fixing something that isn’t broken.
    Yeah because what the PD in a Podunk Central TX location does negates the long history of DPMS rifles being shitty, and I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say they're probably not running Oracles.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Love to read those captions in your picture glocktogo. Anyway you can blow that up or attached a bigger jpg?
    Not sure why it didn't do the larger pic the first time around. Try looking now because they are quite funny, as is the poser level "quality" of his gear.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    Not sure why it didn't do the larger pic the first time around. Try looking now because they are quite funny, as is the poser level "quality" of his gear.
    Yeah, it's working now. I got at least one of those right, about the boots. All the pictures I saw were tough to see his gear. I think he had the mag in his right hand because he reached down to pick it up when it fell out of the unsecured pouches. I'm glad he was a doofus.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GTF425 View Post
    You can almost smell the Failure To Adapt in his chapter paperwork.

Imagine being that dude's former Team and Squad Leader. "Called it"
    Yup, that would be foolish to bet against.

"Hey, you remember that Shit Stain they chaptered out? Guess what he did........"

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    LARP memery.

You will see more of this.
    Pissed off because of the blacks, jews, lackanookie, julios taking jobs and making piss poor tacos?

Just cobble up some half assed battle rattle, post cryptic messages on Facebook or dirty chinese cartoon imageboards and let CNN start putting your life story out there because everyone loves a sideshow.

Weak and lame.

Part of me thinks he didn’t really want to pull it off. Like he was crazy enough to plot it, too pussy to accomplish it, and enough of a dweeb to get capped over it.

Lame, weak, Low T, betamax.

I don’t even remember what 22 years old feels like but I recall a lot of healthy interpersonal relationships, a job, and better things to do than one up a buncha perverts online.

Like, I barely remember 30. Hell even 35 seems like a million years ago.

It’s this whole Taxi Driver moody loner jive that irks me. Every man goes through that phase and that’s all it is. A phase.

You are always one good lost weekend of debauchery away from forgetting why you were so pissed off.

Women will always break your heart but chicks turn 18 everyday and life goes on. Yeah the white Man ain’t getting any justice these days. Life goes on. Yeah the inmates run the prison, life goes on.

Age has a way of reminding you what is really important and what isn’t. 99% of people are assholes. C’est la Guerre.

If you wanna get back at the world, be happy. Especially if they don’t want you to be.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    If you wanna get back at the world, be happy. Especially if they don’t want you to be.
    This some truth and wisdom right here...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast