Thread: What would you like to see us carry in shop? Northern VA

Feedback Score

What would you like to see us carry in shop? Northern VA

So its coming into the slow time for gun shops in NOVA. Is there anything you all would like to see us carry? We are finally starting to finish the second show room. We can't keep Glocks in stock. For those of you that shoot clays, we do have killer prices on FAIR shotguns. Let me know so that Paul the Mgr can start looking/ordering. Just trying to get stuff in shop that you all will want to see.

Jim
    C&R Firearms, Ltd
    Manassas

Feedback Score
    So we really want you all to let us know what we should look at to carry in stock. As our customer base in NOVA, we value your opinions, wants and needs. We are get the gunsmith shop back on track, but having over 95 guns to be worked on is alot. We are looking for part time sales people, and would love to have a woman on staff in the near future. We also have just started to finally work on the rifle and shotgun showroom. We had some huge set backs in September that are now cleared up. We are hoping that you, as our local customers will let us know what you want so we can provide it. Transfers are $20 and consignment is 10% (lowest around) Stop in and see the shop, talk to Jim, Paul, Phil, Leon or the rest of the staff. Ask about the gunsmithing projects we have going on. Buy a raffle ticket for our "thin blue line" gun to help out the family of the deputy and his wife from Winchester that were killed last Sept.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    I'd love to see your 9mm and 556 ammunition selection improve so you can sell a glock or an ar pistol and then point your customers to 124/147grain gold dot or 62/77 grain gold dot ect... I would love to see you guys carry BCM or get with the Sons of Liberty Gun works guys and carry some of their less expensive duty ARs so you can offer your customers an amazing gun that will run and educate them on quality brands at the same time. I bet if you carried some of the more popular 9mm PCCs like the evo and mpx you would sell those as well. I mean its hard to ask a shop like yours to stock high end items that many members on here would like.I would love to stop getting Jim in trouble and have Paul stop yelling at him