Hey Guys!
As the Title reads... I have another issue now, and that IS.... I am wondering if a 9mm Carbine, 16" Total OAL would be better or.... I know it comes down to what I plan to do with it.. but dam man, they're both so cool yes/no? As far a buying 1, I am finely pretty much ready to pull the trigger on 1.
You guys who have both, knowing what You know now, which would you buy 1st, and would you even buy the 2nd?

I would love to have a 9mm carbine, I think this seems to be killer blaster! Cheap ammo, Blasting away with a Muffler or without, would be awesome! (In both Calibers )

However, before I even gave a 9mm AR a look, My thoughts for acouple years has been, My desire for a .300 Blackout, with a Suppressor installed, in My mind would be 1 of the Best Home Defense weapons, if not maybe the Best? Not to mention the Hunting aspect of the .300 Blackout...
I believe this IS the way I will actually end up going, unless I read something here I might be missing..?

A penny for your thoughts..

TIA
Peace Mav

PS> I did try the "Search" a few different ways (9mm vs.300 Blackout) and came up with ZERO.